Dr Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow) //"Psychologist" Part 3//

Imagine, Crane saving you from a manic became the beginning of your love story. The criminal ruled Gotham City didn't last long, but he was committed to his plan. After this, he wasn't caught and you got back to working. He hasn't giving up on planing to destroy Gotham City, you aren't a fan of it but you don't want to stop him.
___________________________________

His plan wasn't a failure, but it only succeeded for a little while. You stood in the crowd as he killed, he killed people that kind of deserved it though, he killed the corrupt. Well, he didn't call it killing, he gave the victim two options, exile or death. When you say "exile" you mean having someone forcefully walk on an unstable icy river then dying of hypothermia. So it's technically Death or Death. Also he wasn't alone in doing this, he worked for Bane he ran the idea by him during the beginning of the long months of chaos. Bane's men got the rich and powerful and Crane sentenced them. This repeated for more then three months. It was quite a long time but not all things last, Batman took down Bane, criminals were captured and put back into their cells, and you even start going back to work today, but Crane didn't get caught. He's sneaky, and you knew this, but since then you've been harboring him. Yeah yeah it's illegal, but for some people, being trapped in a cell is worse then being out of one, he lives with you so you monitor him and make sure he isn't getting worst, mentally. You will start having to wake at 5:00 am to go to work, and he wakes up to go to a compound at 6:00 am, you aren't to sure what he does but he tells you it's nothing harmful towards him or you.
___________________________________
You are asleep, your mind is blank, but that doesn't last long. You went to bed knowing it's your first day back to work since the incident, and you are nervous. Your mind starts to replay the moment you almost died, but it's the whole asylum pointing a gun at you, their faces contort into huge evil smiles. You shake and toss in your sleep, nervous. It's very realistic. You feel a shake and open your eyes slowly. You take a few deep breaths and look up, Crane is holding your sides, you calm down immediately, he looks wide awake.

"I...I'm sorry, d..did I wake you..." You say tiredly, he shakes his head.

"You didn't wake me, I've been up." After he says this you yawn, he smiles warmly down at you.

"Why? Is something wrong?" You might be dating him, but you are still his psychologist.

"Oh no I'm fine, I like to watch you sleep sometimes to make sure you're ok, it's just one of those nights."He rubs your cheek, you blush. It's a bit weird but also cute.

"Oh..." You look over at the alarm clock, you still have four hours till you have to wake up.

"Before you go back to bed, what was your nightmare?" You yawn again, you don't want to admit you're afraid to go back but you also can't lie to him.

"About what happened, I...I'm kind of nervous about going back." He listens and gives you a comforting kiss.

"I'm not a fan of you going back either. But after this I'm guessing they upgraded the security, But if you feel uncomfortable there, I would bring a weapon." You cuddle very close to him and he keeps you close.

"It's fine... for now I think it's just harmless jitters." He pets from your head down to your lower back. "You probably should get some sleep though, are you going to that place again tomorrow?" You relax and let the comfort of his arms wash over you.

"Yep, I'm working on something." You know he won't tell you, he's very smart but he doesn't use his intelligence to do good, so you know it's probably something malicious. As much as you aren't a fan of his more evil side, or as he calls it Scarecrow, you don't hate him for it, it's apart of him and you love everything about him. "Oh yeah, if I don't see you before you leave, can you bring me back that suitcase with the mask. I want to make some modifications."