Joker //"New Toy" Part 2//

Imagine, you've became The Joker's assistant, well assistant with benefits. You've become like a little toy to him, you help him out with a few of his smaller crimes but mostly you are there for his amusement.
___________________________________

You are sitting on a table which has multiple weapons of torture on it, a buzz saw, scalpels, and a tattoo gun. He laughs as he seizes up a men tied to a chair you watch in awe, he turns on a video camera and starts to film the man's eventual demise.

"Hello people of Gotham! For today's episode we will be seeing what the insides of Gotham City's most prominent judges look like!" After that he laughs and you clap he bows in front of the camera.

"Hey doll, hand me the buzz saw!" You stand up and walk the saw over to him, he turns it on and the man screams. It's so genuine, you can hear the fear in his voice you sit back on the table and smile widely as The Joker puts the saw to the man's chest. Blood splatters everywhere and even makes it over to the place where you're sitting, after the job is done The Joker takes the camera and points it at himself.

"Don't try that at home!" He chuckles and then ends the video, he sends the videos into news stations. He walks to you his hands and face covered in blood. He puts a hand on your cheeks and then removes it which leaves a blood hand print.

"That was amusing J!" You giggle and he smiles at you.

"Glad you enjoyed...I don't think he was a fan though. Shame." He helps you down off the table and you look at him for a second.

"Killing a judge, is thing going to lead to something bigger?" You follow him to a room with just a purple and green throne, spray painted walls, two clowns holding guns, and a little bit of blood stains he nods.

"That's the plan! Think about it, if we were able to infiltrate trails and have our own judge up there giving out sentences we could have all of Gotham's scum roam free!" He sits on his throne and you think about it, it makes a lot of sense but getting someone to actually be a judge seems a bit hard, but he must have something in the works.

"I like that idea!" You look around the room, you've been his assistant for two months, you used to be so afraid of him, and to honest, you still kind of are but you feel way more comfortable around him. He gestures you towards him so you walk forward he lifts you up on the throne with him, he's still covered in the judge's blood, he kisses your neck and you blush close your eyes gently, you are a bit more then his assistant, he pulls away and you feels where he kissed, there is a little mark.

"Oh yeah...tonight I have a little errand to run, and I would like you to come with me." You move around and smile.

"What is it?"

"Just a shipment of some things, that's all." He pets your head.

"Oh ok!"
___________________________________
Later on that night you and The Joker are waiting for a truck, what's in that truck? You have no idea, but maybe it's new weapons. It's really cold but you are wearing the outfit The Joker gave to you which is a fairly revealing jesters outfit. Along with you two are quite a few other clowns holding guns. The night is quiet until a truck pulls up, The Joker laughs and moves towards it.

"Great! Let's just make sure everything is in there!" His men open the back but you hear a noise behind you, you turn your head but you don't see anything so you shrug it off. Behind you someone falls you you look, you see Batman.

"J! It's the Bat!" You scream as he turns around, Batman comes towards you and you dart out of the way and take a weapon dropped by the clown that was attacked.

"Shit! Drive!" The Joker slams the back of the truck and Batman launches himself towards it, but the speed picks up and it serves knocking him off, he tries to go for it but you run to catch up with Batman, you point your gun at him but he swiftly punches it out of your hand, as he's distracted with you the truck speeds off, did The Joker just leave you here? Batman takes your arm and bends it, you bite your lip and he throws you against a storage container and ties you up.

"Looks like he left you." Batman says as you glare at him.

"No, he...he just forgot!" After hearing this Batman shrugs.

"If I left you here. I bet he would forget to come back." He runs off into the night and you shiver in the cold. J couldn't of meant to leave you, he just had a lot of stuff to do...right? The police find you tied up and bring you in, you can't stop thinking about The Joker and if he really cares about you, or are you  just a replaceable toy.
___________________________________
This is a little bit short, but I have plans for a part 3!