Dr Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow) //"The Lioness"//

Imagine, You have the power of one of the worlds strongest animals, the lion. After an accident you gained the power to switch to a lion human hybrid when scared. You hate it and you plan to get revenge on the people who were responsible.
____________________________________

You've always been a fan of science, since you were little biology and genetics have always interested you so it was only fitting you became a genetic scientist when you were older. You used to work at one of Gotham's most prestigious genetic laboratories but a lot of money laundering scandals made the lab bankrupt. You were working on an experiment to make genetic armies, strong enough to take on any foe and you used lion DNA and blood and transferred them into a injectable liquid, you never got to test it, because that's when the accident happened.

It was a normal day, except from the fact that it was one of your last days at the lab before it closed. You were working on your injectable strength liquid which was to go right to the army after testing. You heard windows shatter, men with guns stormed in and began to shoot, you ducked behind your desk and slowly peaked out when you heard a voice. "Take anything that looks of use to me! It's not like they need it anyways." The man was wearing what looked like a stitched mask, you go to grab your liquid to keep it safe but one of this man's men notice and go behind your desk and smile. You hear gunfire from other places. The man in the mask drops a capsule and it explodes with a green mist, his men are wearing mask so they are protected.

"All you're hard work. Pathetic." The man points the gun at your vial of strength injection and shoots it open, it explodes all over you, your skin starts to absorb it, the man laughs and goes back to the man in the stitched mask. You grab for support but just grab air. You curl up in a ball and begin to scream as the people leave. Your screams become growls and roars your arms grow wirery hair and your teeth grow bigger and sharper. You clench your fist as your fingernails become horrid claws, you stand up but you having a hard time standing on two legs, you notice one of the people that broke in are still there collecting things. You roar and laugh then pounce with such speed, You smile down at him, the mist in the air it making you see things but it's also making you stronger. It's a different story for your co workers, they are screaming and running away from things that aren't there.

"All you're hard work, pathetic." You say in a almost unidentifiable growl the man looks up at you in complete fear and you scratch his face you growl and keep going until you can feel that his heart stopped. You lick your lips and roar again.

That's how you became The Lioness. Ever since that day you made it your mission to find whoever was responsible for doing that to you, you also commit crime on the side like bank robberies. Ever since that accident, anytime you feel even a little bit of fear/anxiety you become the Lioness you can't really control it but your fear powers you, you still fear the men that turned you into who you are today, but you know what happens when you get scared, you fight.
___________________________________
"After a year, I think I know who did this." You are looking at your peg board which has tons of pictures of people with notes. You've been trying to find the men from the lab break in for a whole year, you've questioned and killed suspects after interrogation and eventually they lead you to the exact location of the man you've looking for, the media calls him Scarecrow.

"Are you sure this time boss?" A girl says behind you, you turn your head and she gives you a cup of coffee. You've been "sure" you had the suspect a couple of times but you never were right. But now it all makes sense the mask is burned into your brain and he wears one just like it.

"I'm sure, I can never forget that fucking mask, take a look." She walks towards you and you point to a photo of the Scarecrow she looks it over. You look at the newspaper clipping and notice that this outfit is now more scarecrow like then it was a year ago, he should be easy to find.