Roman Sionis (Black Mask) //"Bad Apple"Part 2//

Imagine, you and Roman Sionis have been together for two months, everything is going great! You are ready to tell your parents about your relationship but he isn't open to that idea, why?
___________________________________

It's morning, you just woke up and got changed and now you are eating breakfast with Roman. You two have been together for two months and they have been the best months of your life! He's full of energy just like you and you go to his club often which has the energy that you enjoy unlike the fancy parties you used to go to with your parents. Your parents don't know that you two are a thing, anytime you go to see him you just say you are going out with some friends, but you are ready. You take a bite of the  sausage on your plate then Roman smiles over at you.

"You don't have to leave today! Stay just one more day!" He says trying to convince you. You look over at him.

"Roman, I've been saying one more day for three days, I don't think my parents would go for it." You sip some water then laugh, he shrugs.

"Why don't you just move out and stay with me."

"Because, they don't even know about you yet, I could tell them about you." You finish your breakfast and lean back on your seat, he shakes his head.

"Not yet cutie. But I'll enjoy you while I have you!" He smiles and you giggle.

"I'll enjoy my time with you to." He's always been hesitant about you telling your parents about him, you don't want to push him but you really love him and you want your parents to know that you actually have feelings for someone for once. You stand up and take your plate and then yawn for a moment. He sneaks up behind you and hugs you.

"I love you." He says very softly in your ear.

"I love you to"
___________________________________

You are sitting on a very fancy couch reading a fashion magazine you found laying around. You turn the page.

"Hey I was still looking at that." Roman says from behind the couch, you laugh and hand him the magazine.

"Oh sorry, here." He smiles and then sits down next to you. You move over but he stops you and he pulls you closer to him, you blush.

"I know you have to leave in a few hours, but I was able to get us matinee tickets to that new play in The Bowery." He has you wrapped up in his arms you smile and he slowly lets go of you.

"Really!? How long is it?"

"Three hours, we would have to leave now to make it on time, are you up for it?" He smirks and you nod happily.

"Of course!" You smile widely and he helps you off the couch and you both get into a car
___________________________________
It was a great show! Because of the show you will run a little late but it doesn't matter. After it ended Roman's driver drove you back to his place, you got some of your bags ready but he stops you.

"Why do you have to leave?" He says really softly, it's much different from his normal tone of voice, you hug him.

"I wish I didn't have to. Let me tell my parents about you Roman. After that I can be here with you anytime, I can even live here if you want!" He immediately shakes his head, you look up at him his arms still around you.

"They won't be to happy."

"What makes you say that? They've been wanting me to meet someone for a long time." After you say this he pushes a piece of hair behind you ear.

"I saw the way they looked at me at that masquerade ball. They knew I didn't fit in with them." You shake your head and kiss him gently.

"Of course you're different, but I don't think they would care, I love you so much. Even if they disapproved I would still stay with you." You look into his eyes, he grabs your sides gently. "They don't know about the things you do." You are referring to him being a pretty big crime boss in Gotham, he hides it well. Nobody dares to build a case against him his family has to much power. He stares into your eyes for a moment.