Harvey Dent (Two-Face) //"Mine" Part 2//

Imagine, You've been with Harvey, or as he goes by now, Two Face for a long time, even before his accident, he's really embracing his Two Face persona, he usually works solo, but he needs your help.
___________________________________

You are sitting by Two Face, he's planning something. You look around, the whole room is split right down the middle, one side is white and the other shades of reds and blacks. You two are both sitting on the spilt couch, he pets your head, you've become a lot like his assistant in a way, the clothes you wear are spilt down the middle, and you help him get stuff and calm down when he gets mad. You cuddle a little bit closer to him and he looks down at you.

"Do you have any idea on how to get Batman's attention?" He takes a sip of his drink you think got a moment. "We've tried almost everything, but it's to risky, I want to kill him not the other way around.

"The only thing I'm thinking is to find out Batman's identify then put someone he loves in danger. Make him choose between hurting you or saving someone." He smiles and writes that down.

"Not a bad idea, we like it!" Oh yeah, he refers to himself as two people now instead of one. "Finding out who that pest is might be a challenge..." You are leaning against him, you think again.

"Well you know a guy like that is probably loaded, if one of your men can make their way into one of those snobby Gotham City parties, maybe they can try to find out who the Bat is. Befriend him in a way." He look at you then thinks, he has an idea.

"Or seduce him. Don't do anything with him, but maybe use his sex against him. Men are bound to fall for you." You widen your eyes and look at him, why you?

"You wouldn't mind?"

"It's not like you'll be doing anything sexual, maybe a kiss. It would bother me a little, but the pay off is great!" He kisses you and springs up from the couch.

"I'll find a way to get you an invite to the Gotham City ball this week, then question any man that look like he fits Batman's physique. Ever snob would be there!" You stand up and he pats your shoulder. "Get your best outfit ready! You're going dancing!"
___________________________________
You finish putting on your best, most seductive dress, it's the only piece of clothing you own that's not spilt, Two Face said wearing spilt clothes would make it to obvious. You get ready to leave and he grabs your hand and twirls you towards him.

"Promise me you won't fall for anyone else!" He looks at you quite seriously and you press your hands against his chest.

"Why would I ever want to, I love you to much to move on." He laughs and gives you a very passionate kiss.

"Good...Also take this." He gives you an earpiece. "Through this we'll tell you who to examine, our driver will drop off. Find that bat Y/N/N, for us!" He sends you off and after a little drive they driver drops you off at the party, they ask you who you are and Two Face gives you a response.

"Tell them you have traveled from Europe, your a famous actress over there."

"Ah yes, I'm Madame Julie of France, I'm a big celebrity over there and I would love it if you stopped questioning me!" You use a fake French accent, the guard opens the red rope, you're in. You walk around for a bit.

"I'm not seeing much people that match Batman's features, maybe...Bruce Wayne." You look over and notice him, you make your way and tap his shoulder.

"Yes?" He turns around and looks at you, you smile kindly.

"Mr Wayne? I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Y/N, and I just want to say I'm very interested in all the charity work you do." You use your real name, now that you're in it doesn't matter. You hear Two Faces laugh in your ear.

"Oh thank you Y/N. What exactly do you do here in Gotham." You think of a new excuse.

"Say you're Gotham's number one surgeon, he won't know." Two Face says.

"I'm one of Gotham's number one surgeons, I travel all of the world to help people in need that don't have access to surgeries and medical supplies." Wayne smiles.

"Oh, that seems very interesting." He sips his drink and you look at him innocently, Two Face told you to act more seductive now.

"It is, but life gets so lonely. Like I said, I travel a lot and so I can never keep people in my life." You want to make him feel bad he look down at you.

"Oh, I know you probably won't believe me, but I know how it feels." After he says this Two Face chimes in.

"Batman would be lonely, but I don't think it's this guy, move on." You say your goodbyes and move on to person after person, you don't get anywhere. You leave.
___________________________________
"Shit." Two Face says as he lays down on his spilt bed, you are standing up.

"I'm sorry, nobody there really lined up."

"It's not your fault, the only person who we think it could be is Bruce Wayne." You sit down on the bed.

"Then just try your plan on him. If it's isn't him, you just kill both Wayne and the person he cares about." You stretch and he yawns.

"Yeah, We could just do that. We can get a few people to follow him around. He has a girlfriend." You lay down as he talks. He grabs your hips and he pulls you towards him. "But for now, we'll spoil our princess." You blush and he pulls you on top of him, he giggle story and he rubs your cheek. You notice you haven't used the creme you have to use to help heal his wounds yet, you go to grab it but he grabs your wrist.

"No no...We want to stay like this, We don't need it to heal." He kisses you and you look down at him, you care about him a lot and to see him kind of embracing his scars makes you happy, but you also worry a little.

"Are you sure?" He nods, and you kiss his cheek.

"I do have one question. Did you like me better before the accident?" His hand is still on your cheek.

"I like you the same as before. I've always loved you before and after, my feelings didn't lower because of your accident, this evil side of you is really attractive, so maybe my feelings even got bigger." He smiles after you say this and leans in to kiss your neck. After he pulls away you are blushing. He rubs your cheek and you place your hand on the burnt side of his face, you both stare into each other's eyes. "You still are and will forever be mine."
____________________________________