Jervis Tetch (Mad Hatter) //"Always In Wonderland" Part 2//

Imagine: You wake up after being in a mind controlled state for a week, you are confused the last thing you remember is having a celebration dinner with your boss. You wake up in a strange environment, you eventually find out what happened.
____________________________________

You rub you eyes and are immediately greeted by colorful light, you flicker your eyes open and dart your head around, the room is lit in blue and green lighting. You look down and notice you're in a bed it's blue and white. You panic a little, how did you get here? You take in more of your surroundings, a long table with many seats topped with teacups, and huge mushrooms and flowers every where, you look back at the bedding and notice your dress, it's a blue and white fairy tale like dress with playing card symbols, you go to stand up but you then feel someone grab your wrist.

"My dear Alice." The voice is soft, you look to your left and see a person wearing a big top hat and also fairy tale clothing, you take a look at his face, this is your boss, Jervis Tetch.

"Jervis? Where am I? How did I-"

"I know you have a lot of questions, how about some tea?" He says and picks up a tea cup from a nightstand, you take it. His hand moves from your wrist to your cheek, he lightly strokes it for a moment, you blush and slowly remember all the details of what happened on the night you can last remember. He kissed you, you were confused, then everything went black.

"I do, Where am I?" You ask, he sits down on the edge of the bed your are on.

"Wonderland. Where you and I belong." Your surroundings are very fairy tale like. You sip the tea and slowly move off the bed, you stand up and he follows you. "Beautiful right?"

"Yeah, but how did I get here?" The walls are concrete so you know this isn't a dream, you're in a real building. Jervis grabs your hand very gently.

"I love you Alice....I have to keep you. You loved him, you had to keep him. This was my only option." His voice sounds a bit grave, you look at him surprised.

"You're the reason I'm here! You knocked me out, didn't you?"

"No. I put one of my mind control devices on you, a week ago." Your jaw drops, if he loves you then why would he do this. What kind of things did he have you do?

"Why? I never said I didn't love you, we could of talked. This is to much." You look at him distressed, he sighs.

"No Alice, you loved your boyfriend. You could never love me, not naturally."

"Yes I can. You were always so kind towards me, I didn't say I didn't like our kiss." You look down at your dress and then at the giant mushrooms.

"That's why I took the chip off, I wanted to see if you could love me naturally." He goes to hug you but you back away, you're kind of scared, you shake a little when he gets close. Your family must be so worried about you.

"I want to go home Jervis, please."

"Why would you want to leave Wonderland?" He looks at your reaction to him.

"Because I have a family. They are probably worried sick." You look around for an exit but don't see any.

"Please don't be afraid of me. Please." His eyes grow sad, you shake your head.

"I'm sorry, but this, this is really scary."

"I know, but you are with me. I would never hurt you, I didn't do anything when you were mind controlled, I just wanted you close, the real world will hurt you Alice." You look at your arms and legs, there aren't any bruises or anything, you don't feel hungry either, he really did take care of you. "Your engagement to a man you're not supposed to be with will break your little heart, I can't have that happen."