Joker's Ending //"Kidnapped Part 2//

Imagine,  it's the day of the bank withdrawal, you go to the bank with Roman Sionis but while you are there things don't go as planned, Joker sent men to rob the bank and take you back to him, why?
___________________________________

"Ready? If you tell a single soul about what's happening I won't hesitate to blow your head off. But I trust you." Roman says as you both enter the bank, the lights are bright. To your left are bank tellers and to your right are ATMs. Roman escorts you to the left but you are stopped by a women, she smiles at you.

"No way! It's Y/N! I didn't think people like you went to the bank!" She is obviously a fan, your eyes widen, you aren't sure what to say so you smile.

"Oh yeah, thought I would go today to stretch my legs." You say softly, Roman flashes you a thumbs up and you quickly take a photo with the women then you both go to a teller's booth.

"Yeah can I withdrawal-" You go to speak but gun shots are heard breaking windows, they are sporadic and they are coming from men in clown mask. Roman and you rush behind a counter you look at him as one clown screams,

"Hands up!"

"What the hell? Those are Joker's men!" Roman shouts. "That fucker!"

"What?" You say over gun shots.

"They are robbing this bank, and they are probably going to kill both of us!" You begin to shake as he talks. The clown shoot down tellers and security, they don't look like they are after money, some come out of the back with bags but not much. Roman crawls across the floor, he's escaping. You go to follow by someone grabs your leg, you scream.

"Please let me go!" You plead, the clown shakes his head.

"Sorry the boss wants you." You go to pull away but then feel a needle stab your leg. You start to get drowsy, everything around you blurs until you close your eyes and everything goes black.
___________________________________

"Isn't she a doll? I just had to have her." You hear faintly before your eyes flicker open, you see only a man in a clown mask and also a man in a purple suit before you, it's Joker.

"J...Joker...what...why? The others...where." You can't talk well, what ever his men injected you with is still trying to wear off.

"Oh my little clown, well the bank thing. I realized that I don't need your money, I have everything why would I need money? I have it! Now one thing I don't have is someone like you, so I stole you. And about the others, your memory might be fuzzy but Roman got away and the others well Two Face got away fine and that other guy has some...minor bumps." Joker laughs, you shake your head and look up at him.

"But..they were your friends? Why did you hurt them?" Your voice is soft, you are to weak to raise it. You are tied to the same chair you woke up in a week ago.

"Friends! No I was simply using them, I've abandoned that old plan, you are my new one!" His voice has the same comical kind of coldness, you don't know if you should be honored or scared and upset. Joker tilts your head up to him, your eyes are a bit glossy, he stares at your lips and he slowly rubs his thumb over them just like what you did to his scars a few days ago. "I want you to be mine, just mine." Your cheeks start to get a little hot, he slowly removes his fingers from your lips and you both stare into each other's eyes.

"S...so you're not going to kill me?" Your voice is so smooth and beautiful it makes his heart flutter.

"No, but let me kiss you just to make sure." Joker bends down to your level and kisses you very passionately. As he kisses you he slowly unties the rope around you, you wrap your arms around him and he picks you up, you wrap your legs around him, he stops kissing you for a moment you both need air. You take a few deep breaths and he rubs some of his makeup off your face with his finger. "Yeah...you're staying alive." He laughs, you smile and giggle softly. No...you can't be falling for this man, he is behind your kidnapping...twice. But he is showing you affection, a lot of it, you can't help but feel some kind of twisted attraction.
__________________________________
You are wrapped up tight in Joker's arms. It's late, but you two are just talking to each other. It has been a month since the bank withdrawal gone wrong and you haven't left Joker, because you love him. He stares down and looks at all your features, for a week now you've been wearing clown makeup for him, he applies it to you himself. 

"You aren't tired yet?!" Joker smiles, you shake your head.

"Nope, I'm wide awake!" After hearing your response he slowly pulls you on top of him, you blush and he kisses you. He does this almost every night, he hasn't gotten bored of you yet. Once you both pull away he stares into your pretty eyes.

"Then, how about we create some chaos!" Joker says with a devilish laugh, you get off of him and you both stand up, he leaves the room and you follow him. You walk down a hallway and enter a concrete room with him, in the room a table in two chairs, it's a familiar sight. On one of the chairs is a man tied up and on the table a camera. "You can sit on the other chair doll, I want you to watch!" You already know what he is going to do. This man is probably important and Joker is going to record his murder and send it into news stations. Joker hits record as the man shakes and screams, the man is handed cards he reads,

"This is your police chief speaking, if you don't...if you don't.." The man is obviously nervous, Joker laughs and shoots him then goes in front of the camera and pushes the dead body out of the way. Some blood splatters on your face, you smile at him. You've gotten used to his murders at this point. Joker laughs again.

"There are bombs planted inside of Gotham citizens, you won't know who they are or where they are, and if you don't want the bombs to go off, for each of the five bombs you must pay 20 million. And don't worry, each bomb will go off at a random time, so hopefully the ransom is paid in time!" Joker quickly ends the video then a man enters and collects the tape. Joker then stares at you, both of you two are bloody.

"A lot of people like red lipstick on a girl, but I think blood really brings out the eyes!" He smears some more blood on your face from his hands, you blush and he kisses you. He can feel your heart beat on his chest as he pulls you closer. Why do you love this? That's a question you have a hard time answering. Sometimes late at night you can see a hint of pain in his eyes, it draws you to him, just like the time on the couch a couple of days after you got kidnapped. You are pressed against him, you slowly move a hand up and place it against his cheek,

"I love you J, a lot."
__________________________________