Joker //"Victim"//

Imagine, you are The Joker's next victim. He kidnapped you and is going to kill you to tell Gotham City that he has power over every citizen, but things don't go as planned.
___________________________________
You look around the room where you are at, it's dark and cold, the walls are grey and the floor is just concrete. You are tired to a pole by rope and duct tape covers your mouth, you try to move but you are completely bound. You try to scream but it's muffled, you hear footstep and turn your head to look, a man in a purple and green suit and clown makeup walks in. It's The Joker.

"So you're awake doll!" He laughs and you get really nervous, "Don't be scared, I'm just going to film me killing you to teach Gotham a lesson!" You shake your head and try to break free, he grabs the side of your head and forces you to look at him, you take a few deep breathes. "How would you want to die? I was thinking maybe something explosive you know? Something with a a lot of theatrics! But if you prefer the classic stabbing I can work with that!" You look at him, your eyes are filled with fear he laughs and you try to pull away, he rips the duct tape off of your face.

"Please don't! I didn't do anything!" You plead right after he removes the tape.

"I know you didn't, but someone must take the fall to teach everyone else a lesson." He smiles at you and you try to scream but he puts a hand on your mouth.

"Don't scream doll, unless you want to die sooner!" You keep it in and he removes his hand.

"W...why do you do this?" You say in a shaking voice, he smiles wide.

"Because, people are no good." You kind of understand where his is coming from. Gotham sucks, everyone here is more bitchy then the last, and violence is on a lot of people's mind.

"Y...yeah but..." You have nothing to say, nothing to convince him to believe in humanity.

"But nothing, you know it to doll. And you just realize it now because I'm doing this to you!" He stands up and you sigh.

"Yeah kind of." You say in a soft voice. He smiles and turns around.

"Hate humanity with me. I will keep you alive if you join me." You look at him and he laughs and waits for your response.

"I'll join you." You sigh, you don't know if this is what you want or not.

"Now don't get excited yet! You have to prove to me you will do whatever I tell you!" You look at this clown in front of you, what will he have me do. He opens the door and calls in someone, then he unties you and gives you a gun, he has the guy kneel down in front of you, the guy looks real scared. "Kill him!"

You look at the man, you look at The Joker, it's either him or you, you get the gun ready and put your finger by the trigger. The guy pleads, you put the barrel of the gun by his head and pull the trigger, blood splatters on your face.

"Wow I didn't think you were going to do it!" He laughs and you smile at him, you understand why he does this now.

"Am I criminal material?!" You smile and he laughs again.

"Yes!" He walks over to you and wipes the blood off with his finger, you smile and look away. "There is still one more thing you have to do doll." Curiously you look at him.

"What's that?" You get your gun ready thinking it's going to be another murder.

"No, don't worry about the gun. You have to kiss me!" You smile and laugh, he laughs to. You lean in and kiss him, he wraps his arms around you and once you both pull away and he laughs and rubs his fingers against your lips. "Do the scars freak you out?" he rubs some of his makeup off your face.

"No....I like them!" You say happily he laughs and he swings you around in a dance kind of motion.

"Oh." He sounds really happy.
____________________________________
It's later on, The Joker found someone else to kill, and everything is pretty quiet kind of. The news is buzzing about the video he sent in and so is all of Gotham. He has you really close to him on the couch as you two watch the news.

"They talk about it now, but tomorrow they won't give two shits! That's what's so fun in Gotham, people don't care anymore and I can keep doing whatever I want!" He gives you a big kiss and you laugh.

"Well at least there's always something new." You yawn and he pulls you on his lap.

"If you're tired, go to bed doll." You get comfortable on his lap and he plays with your hair. "This is the start of a beautiful friendship!" He laughs joking.

"I don't think friends do this!" You respond playfully, he nod and keeps you in his lap.

"Eh, I guess your right." You move a little and roll over on his lap to watch the tv, they mention something about Batman and you roll your eyes. Even before joining The Joker you didn't like Batman. He just seems like a rich man trying to get attention.

"We will cause chaos together doll!"
____________________________________
Sorry this is a little bit short!