Black Mask's Ending //"Kidnapped" Part 2//

Imagine, after days of preparation it's time to for the withdrawal, Roman is the one to escort you to the bank, you are both in the car but then he signals the driver and the car makes a few wrong turns, what's going to happen?
__________________________________

You pick at the seatbelt across your lap as a jet back car hits a bump on the road. You are bouncing your leg a little, today is the today you've been preparing for, you have to withdrawal all your money from the bank and give it to your four kidnappers, the car is ten minutes away from the bank at this point. Roman Sionis looks over at you,

"Don't be nervous, there isn't much that could really go wrong, just say what you were told to say."

"I know, but keep in mind I am losing a lot." You sigh and look out the window, Roman pats your knee. He is wearing a dark blue pinstripe suit with matching pants.

"Well I presume you value your life more then your money." He says in a threatening tone, you nod quickly a little bit scared, he has a gun right besides him.

"Yes." You say immediately. He looks at you again as the car gets closer to the destination. You look out the window, you don't notice Roman signaling the driver to take a left, not a right to the bank. After a minute you feel the car take a sharp left and you look around.

"I thought the bank was to the right?"

"It is." Roman responds. You don't know weather to be nervous or hopeful. He could be taking you somewhere completely different to either harm or help you. "You know where to go." He tells the driver, the driver nods and you look at him nervously. "Don't be afraid, I'm not taking you anywhere to hurt you."

"Then where are you taking me?" You ask curious, he smiles.

"Be patient, we will be there shortly." You half smile and look at the window. Why would he ever help you though? Out of the four he wanted your money the most.
___________________________________
Roman took you to his residence. It's a very big compound and you've been staying with him for about a week now.

"But Joker and the others, they must be looking for me." You say as you look at Roman a bit panicked.

"They probably are, but with the amount of power I have in Gotham, none of them will touch you." Roman says as he is buttoning up a black dress shirt. You are sitting on the end of his bed, you wanted to talk to him about how you feel a little unsafe that's why you are in his room. Nothing has happened between you two, he is just letting you stay with him. To your knowledge he doesn't have any alternative motives, but what you don't know is that he really likes you. That's why he rescued you and is keeping you safe, he adores you. After he is finished buttoning up his shirt and walks over to you. "Ill protect you, no need to worry." He smiles at you and you can't help but smile back, it seems almost instantly that the feeling of unrest you've been feeling washes away.

"Thank you. Oh and I forgot to tell you, I have a shoot tomorrow, just want to let you know I have to leave fairly early." You are telling him this because he is going to his club and he doesn't get back till late so by the time he wakes up you might not be around. Oh yeah, Roman let you keep your job as a model and you have you first shoot since your kidnapping tomorrow.

"Is it in Gotham?" You nod as a response. "I'll have someone go with you, just incase." He pats your shoulder and you smile again.

"Alright!" You might be wondering why you can't just go back home, it's because at your home you don't have protection from guys like Two Face or Joker and they know where you live, but they are wise enough not to go on Roman's turf. You go to stand up and leave his room, but Roman grabs your hand, you turn around and look at him. He is having a hard time keeping eye contact.

"Do you ever wonder why I helped you?" His voice is a lot softer then it usually is.

"Almost everyday." It is a question you think about often. Roman is ruthless, you know what he does. He has people killed often, men, women, children, anyone he wants, but not you. He squeezes your hand tighter.

"I know that if I don't say this I'll regret it, but it's because I love you. I know love is a strong word, but I love you. I couldn't have any of them look at you, let alone hurt you." You stare at him while he talks, you are shocked. "They we're going to kill you
Y/N/N, that's what they discussed."  You don't know what to really say, he notices you not responding, he looks away. "I knew I should of said-"

"Please don't think I don't feel the same way. I'm just really bad at these things." You blush and look away, Roman smiles, you are so shy when it comes to love.

"You are adorable." He says and you blush more. Ugh he's making it harder for you to say anything.

"I guess...I guess what I mean is, well first thank...thank you. And," You look into his eyes, your eyes are bright and big they look like two gorgeous pearls. "I really love you." How can you not love him, he saved your life even though he is responsible for your kidnapping a while ago he still made up for it buy promising to protect you from here on out. You both smile at each other, both of you are a little confused, he didn't expect you to feel the same way, he pulls you close to him and kisses you. His hands hold the sides of your face and you are wrapped around his waist, this is the comfort you've been longing for since you were kidnapped. You can feel his heart beat against your chest, and you know he can feel yours. He isn't to aggressive when it comes to the kiss, it's more of a light but meaningful one. His hands softly slide off your cheeks and you both pull away, you two are still close, he looks into your eyes and you stare into his.

"You look like a princess Y/N." He says in a hushed tone, you giggle and look into his handsome eyes.

"I'm your princess. But only if you agree to be my protective knight."

"Always. Nobody will ever hurt you." He strokes your cheek gently with his thumb. You love him so much. He feels how hot your cheek is from blushing. The day you first saw him after getting kidnapped, his only use for you was your money, now you are more then that, now you are his everything.
___________________________________
Sorry this one took a while to release, I've been very busy with end of the year stuff for school but I found some time to write this one.