Deadshot //"Target"//

Imagine, you are a fellow hitman, you two meet on a chance encounter trying to go after the same man, he is wanted dead by the mob and the reward is 1,000,000,dollars, who would win?
___________________________________
It's a normal day in Gotham for your average hitman, the sky is clear so you can get an easy shot, it's not to hot and not to cold (it helps performance), and you just got a new gun. You are perched up on a semi-tall building, your H/C hair blows gently as you put on your mask for a disguise, you get low and wait for your target to arrive, but someone else makes their way up, here comes trouble. "What are you doing up here!?" You know him, he never misses, its Deadshot. He smiles holding his white mask in one hand.

"Working." He puts on the mask and you look at him, this was your job!

"I hate to inform you but, this is my job!" You sound confident, and you are.

"Are you kidding? Every hitman in Gotham is on this, it's anyone's game." He loads his gun, there is still some time before the target arrives in this spot, you scowl under your mask.

"Yeah...but you see I need the money, you don't!" You knew he didn't need it, he gets much higher rewards.

"Oh come on Princess, there is no such thing as having to much money." You both hear a car and shut up, you get into position, along with him, I guess it's whoever has the fast shot.

It happened fast, to fast Deadshot fired but in the wrong direction, but it hits off of plates he places then hits the target in the head. Shit...you lose. You take off your mask and pout he smiles.

"Don't be upset..." he notices your face and smiles, "I'll give you a share, if you agree to a date." How slick. But you agree, he seems like your type.
____________________________________
You put on a silk, F/C, dress, do your makeup, and brush your hair throughly, you put on your mother's necklace you got when she passed, it's a ruby necklace. You grab your purse and go to the spot where he said to meet him. It's an alleyway

"Now,why would we meet here?" You look a bit confused, but he smiles at you.

"Because I can't risk getting caught." Understandable. He leads you to his car and opens the door for you, and then he gets in and starts to drive.

"Where are we going?" You voice isn't nervous, but you were wondering.

"You'll see." After a few minutes you are at a park, he lets you out of the car and you follow him to a spot lit by fairy lights and on the grass a blanket is spread out. "It's not a restaurant or anything fancy, but it's safe." He seemed really on edge about getting caught.

"Don't worry, it's beautiful!" You sat on the blanket, the sky is filled with millions of stars, the wind blows your hair gently and he sits down next to you.

"The best way to get to know someone is by sitting and talking." He brought food to, and so you sit and talk. He tells your about how he has a daughter, he thinks you wouldn't want to be with someone who already has a kid, that's makes you smile.

"That doesn't bother me, a caring dad is a turn on." You tease and he laughs you tell about your mom and how she was killed by a hitman, your dad hired a hitman to kill her because she divorced him. It was a rough story to tell, he hold your hand gently as you tell it, and he looks at you reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, that's really awful, why did you become a hitman, if a hitman killed your mom?" He sounded interested, to be honest, it was the only way to make money, after the murder you dropped out of school, you started off stealing but then you found a better way to make money, which is by killing. He nods still holding your hand. He tells you how his ex wife is a alcoholic, but how she still has half custody of his daughter, you can tell how mad that made him, you rest your head on his shoulder.

"One day, things will be better, for both of us." He laughs at that.

"I hope so." He looks at you and stares into your eyes, he kissed you then looks at the night sky, searching for an answer for every little thing. You did to. Your hearts beat synchronized and you realizes that things will get better for you, and hopefully for him.
____________________________________
Sorry if this was a little short, I didn't have much time to write it >.<