Roman Sionis (Black Mask) //"Support"//

Imagine, you are the assistant to Roman Sionis one of Gotham City's most powerful crime bosses. A diamond and a crossbow killer have made him stressed so you've been working hard to keep him calm, but how are you going to tell him you lost his precious diamond!
(Okay so basically you're Zsasz, so he doesn't exist in this situation, also this doesn't use any pronouns (I don't think) so anyone could read it without there being inconsistencies)
___________________________________

"Hey Y/L/N, I have a little favor to ask of you." Your boss Roman Sionis chimes as you enter the room. He is sitting on a red, very expensive couch and drinking something, you stop and look at him

"What is it boss?" You say as you wait for further instruction you look at him politely. You would never ever tell him this but you really like him. It's pretty obvious if you're on the outside looking in, but he doesn't know it.

"I need you to pick up a little thing, it's super important and compared to everyone else I can trust you, okay?" After he's done talking he takes a sip of his drink and smiles at you, you know what the "little thing" is, it's the diamond he's been after for a long time.

"Okay, when should I get it?" You ask as you look around the room, statues and other uncommon items are everywhere, they are neat but there are a lot.

"Oh yeah, right now! I probably should of told you earlier." Roman says as you nod and turn around. You feel honored that he trust you enough for this operation but it's very nerve racking. If you lose this diamond, you lose everything.
___________________________________
It all went smooth in the beginning, you were able to retrieve the diamond and now you are leaning against a wall, you have to call Roman to tell him that you got it smoothly and a pay phone is close by, you see a kid skip by not noticing anything until you check your pocket. You make your way to the pay phone and pat your pocket just to make sure it's still there, it's not. Your heart races and you dig in your pocket, no diamond case. You look at the people around you then spot the kid, she's holding a box, you panic and go to chase after her but a police car beats you to it, the kid is already in the car before you can stop her. You shake and take a few deep breaths, how the hell are you going to tell your boss this.
___________________________________
"I never got the diamond boss, I didn't even get to it." You say looking down embarrassed, you're lying but you know if you tell him, he would definitely take it all out on you, even though he probably still is.

"What?!" He jolts up, he's lying down you jump and back away a little he's glaring at you. "What do you mean?" Roman yells.

"I went to go pick it up and they told me it was stolen." You say quietly still looking down. He throws a few pillows and you shake a little. "Fuck! How does that even happen!" He screams, you shrug.

"They told me it was a pickpocketing kid."

"A CHILD!" Yeah you probably shouldn't of told him that. He's standing up, his hair is a mess and he looks furious, he has the right to be. You walk closer to him.

"Listen boss, I promise I will get it back. Just give me a few days and I'll find who took it." You can usually comfort him when he's like this, but you don't know if it will work this time. You face him and he sighs.

"Really?"

"I wouldn't lie to you." Well now you have no choice but to get this diamond back, but you will, you'll do it for him. You put your hands on his shoulders and you smile comfortingly. "It'll be alright."

"Ok good." He sounds way more calm. You move away from him and quickly blush, you know him better then most, and you know you're the only person he really has to vent to. His family doesn't want anything to do with him for some reason so he opens up to you often and so your job as an assistant is to also comfort and be there for him, and you don't mind one bit. Plus on top of this diamond, he also is stressed out about a person who keeps killing his men, so you feel sympathy for him.