Joker //"Well, I Love You." Part 2//

(T.W. Things will get a little forceful no smut because I don't write that stuff but if kind of forceful things are triggering I would avoid this imagine)

Imagine, after being held hostage by The Joker after your father's tech unveiling he gets payed the ransom. You can't wait to get back to your normal lavish life, but maybe Joker isn't ready yet.
___________________________________
Chaos is a good word to describe how your week has been. First you were forced to your dad's tech unveiling and got kidnapped, you've been chained up in a concrete room, and then was forced to get comfortable with your kidnapper, Joker. It hasn't been fun, but you don't have to worry about it. Your dad payed the twenty million dollar ransom that will keep you alive. Ever since that night you spent with The Joker on his bed watching the news, he has been keeping you chained up in his personal room. This room has purple and green curtains, dry blood stains on the floor, knives literally everywhere, and a green and purple throne which is where The Joker sits. You are chained up by some silk curtains.

"Well looks like they payed the little ransom!" The Joker laughs, you smile to yourself and look at him. He goes to the corner of the room and sits down by a machine, it has lots of wires and a microphone. "Let's break the news." he clears his throat and you watch, you assume this machine high jacks TV stations, he's done it before because you remember when he did it on Christmas Day announcing his plan for a mass murder, which never happened. He tricked Gotham so that they were on edge. Joker hits a button and the machine whirls. "Hello Gotham! Hope you weren't to into your show because I have an announcement! As you know, the shooting and robbery at the tech reveal last week left many of you shocked, that's my specialty! But when you all heard I took a hostage, that when the real chaos started. Mr Y/L/N payed the ransom for his sweet innocent daughter and I'm a man of my word, she will be kept alive. But I want to keep her, as a souvenir." He turns off the machine and you gasp, your heart drops and you stare at him with a blank expression.

"Y...you said...you said if they payed-" You mumble in shock, you thought you would be out of here, you already thought about your evening. You would of spend it with your dad eating a nice diner, then you would of studied for your finals for college. Now, now what are you going to do? Your eyes get wet and tears form.

"I said if they payed, you will stay alive, and you are! I kept my promise Y/N/N." He gave you a nick name based off of your name, you hate it. He chuckles and looks at you as tears fall from your face. He tilts your head up to him. "Now now, Y/N/N, am I really that bad of a person?"

"Y...yes! I hate you! Just kill me! Please I don't want to live like this!" You scream as more tears fall from your bright eyes. Joker focuses on your tears, he smirks.

"I have to stay true to my promise, I have to keep you alive that's what they payed me for." He kisses your forehead gently and you cry louder. You try to break free of your chains, Joker sits back on his throne as you sob. You miss your family, your life, your collage, now you're a pet to a psychopath, you have nothing to look forward to.  You throw yourself against the wall, you want to break free or die trying. Joker looks over at you. "Come on doll, don't hurt yourself, you wouldn't want to damage your beautiful face." You glare at him, your arm hurt bad from tossing yourself, you stop and sit down and fold yourself, your arms are crossed on your bent legs and your head it between them. You cry more. Only your ankles are chained, like a leash around them, it has some length but not much.

You can't keep crying, you know that. He's not going to let you leave, you just have to get used it, you have get used to being in this hell. You hate this man for what he's doing to you, but he has to have a reason to keep you. Wouldn't you just be extra things for him to have to spend money one, he has to feed you to keep you alive so why would he even waste his time? He has to have a reason to keep you, right?
___________________________________
You squeeze onto what ever is close to you, you start to breath heavy and fast. Your mind races, it shows the morphed faces of your dad and those at the unveiling. They are bloody and crying. Then things go dark, after a few seconds a scene of you eating diner with you dad plays, your dad is in a wheelchair since he was paralyzed from the bullet, he doesn't talk, you hear a faint giggle, which evolves into a heavy laugh. Your heart pounds as he looks up from his soup, it's not your dad anymore, it's The Joker. You scream in your nightmarish hell scape and your eyes immediately open. When you wake up small tears dance down your cheek, you are squeezing Joker. He looks down at you and smiles, he rubs your face.