Joker //"Well, I Love You." Part 3//

(T.W. Things will get a little forceful no smut because I don't write that stuff but if kind of forceful things is triggering I would avoid this imagine)
Imagine, Joker has decided to set you free. Life is normal again, your dad is happy to see you, and you are study for college finals. You are still in a relationship with The Joker, you've secretly invited him over to stay with you overnight.
__________________________________

Your dad looks at you surprised. You look down at him in his wheelchair, he starts to tear up and you do to, you bend down to hug him. You've missed your dad! Joker let you go, he had to put you in a forced sleep, because he didn't want you to know where is compound was, but you woke up by your house.

"Did he hurt you?" Your dad says still in shock.

"No, he kept me chained up, but he didn't hurt me." You smile, you tell your dad more. He is very upset, you both eat diner together and you go up to your room to study.

You think about The Joker a little, you told him to meet you at your house in two days at night, you will sneak him in to your bedroom. You were serious about continuing a relationship, he seems to really need it. You write down some notes as you look through a thick textbook, you scratch your ankle and notice thick indentions from where the chains were.
__________________________________
"Be quiet, ok." You say as you look at Joker, he's in your room. You were able to sneak him in through your window using a ladder. He smiles at you and immediately kisses you.

"No promises Y/N/N." He laughs softly and so do you. You sit down on your bed, Joker goes on it to, he crawls by you and kisses your neck playfully from behind. You bite your lip as he kisses harder, it becomes more of a nibble. He slowly pulls away and you blush.

"Clingy today?" You joke, he smiles at you.

"Well I'm used to seeing you 24/7 so yeah." After his response you lay down and pull out a textbook, he looks at you curiously.

"Studying?"

"Yep, finals are coming up, and I really don't want to fail." He rubs your legs gently, as you reach through a page, after a minute he grabs your book, you giggle and reach up. "Hey!"

"I'm just looking princess." He seems normal today, he doesn't seem crazy like he normally does. Maybe it's just a good day. You see a packet of matches in his pocket and smile confused.

"What's with the matches?"

"Oh, oops, didn't know I had those." He pushes them back into his pocket and smiles at you. You two talk for a few hours, but now you're tired.

You lay down and cover up, he does the same. You yawn and he drapes an arm around you and pulls you to him. You turn off the light on your nightstand.

"Good night J, I love you."

"Sweet dreams Y/N/N, I love you to." Joker whispers in your ear. After a few minutes of trying to get into a comfortable position you finally drift into a light sleep, you feel a cloth go over your mouth for a moment, but don't think anything of it, it's probably just your blanket.
___________________________________
You are getting ready to wake, you begin to hear a foreign voice close by. "Last night the, Y/L/N manor went up and flames, Giovanni Y/L/N was found dead in the rubble, Y/F/N has yet to be found." You eyes jolt open. A TV is close by, it's a news report. Your heart races and you look around. You see purple and green curtains, dried blood, and plenty of knifes, the room also has a green and purple throne. No...no. Youy back, it can't be no! You go to stand up but a chain is around your ankles, you scream.

"NO! YOU LET ME LEAVE! NO!" You shout, you hear the door creak open and The Joker enters, he has ashes on his suit, your eyes widen. "YOU!" he smiles at you.

"Princess..."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! YOU MONSTER!" You keep trying to pull on your chain to get to him, he killed your father, he lit your house on fire. He sits down by you, but not close enough so you can get to him.

"Y/N/N.....I couldn't let you go." He says after a chuckle. You scream tears pouring out of your eyes.

"WHY! I HATE IT HERE, I HATE YOU!" You pound in the concrete floor. "That's why...that's why you had the matches, your men must of done something. That's why you were acting normal, to deceive me!" He nods and you sob. You hate him. You fucking hate him. He moves closer and rubs your cheek. You want to hurt him but he'll hurt you if you do. You just cry. He can't just be in a relationship with you, he has to control you, he has to have full control over your emotions, he controls your emotions but making you sad and upset but doing things to upset you.

"Y/N/N, my princess." He smiles as you continue to cry, why does he have to do this. He released you to tease you, to get a stronger reaction out of you. He knows what he's doing, he's mocking you. He comes close and wraps his arms around you, you hate it. You don't want his warmth and affection. He's crazy, he's simply a monster, and you're now his pet again. You are afraid to hurt him, you can't escape. Everything is hopeless. He killed your father for nothing, just to have more control over you. Joker keeps your wrapped up in his arms, you cry and squeeze one arm for support, not enough to hurt him, but you pretend the arm is someone else's. You sniffle and shake.

"I hate you...I hate you...I HATE YOU!" You cry then scream, he pets your head really gently, his hand trail down your head to your back, he repeats the motion. He still loves you, but of course not in the normal way. In a controlling way.

"Well, I love you." 
___________________________________
Sorry that was a little short, since it was kind of just a conclusion to the imagines I wasn't going to make it to long. You all seem to like when I write for Joker, but I never have any ideas for him. Remember to leave request and I hope you enjoyed!