Roman Sionis (Black Mask) //"Protector"//

❗️TW, there will be an abusive relationship in this (no it's not with Roman) so if you are sensitive to that I wouldn't read this story. I really mean it this time❗️
____________________________________
Imagine: You and Roman have been friends since you could remember, both of your families were friends so naturally you two grew up together. He invites you over to his club often, but you've been declining a lot recently because you have a controlling and abusive boyfriend who doesn't want you to go anywhere. But you go without his knowledge.
___________________________________

"Come on Y/N/N I haven't seen you in like a year, you can't be busy all the time!" This is around the 100th time Roman has called you to try to get you to go to his club, you both haven't seen each other in a while, but even talking to him over the phone is risky if your boyfriend finds out.

"I know we haven't but, it's just not a good time right now. I'm not trying to blow you off, I just have other things to do." You look around as you talk to him, your boyfriend isn't home yet.

"I get it kind of. Do you have a day when you are available? If you tell me I can work something out." He has you in a tough position. You don't want to tell him the real reason why you can't visit, you know him well, but you don't know how he will react. You hear the door unlock and panic.

"I'll call you back, I have to go." He notices how panicked you sound, you go to hang up the phone but your boyfriend notices. You hang it up but he glares at you.

"Who were you talking to?!" He sounds mad, you look down at the floor and say very softly,

"I needed to make a doctors appointment, I haven't been in a while." You want to break up with him, but you are afraid to. He walks over to the phone, and checks the caller list, it isn't your doctor's number.

"You little slut, you're lying!" He yells at you, you whine softly, you shake a little. "Tell me right now who you were talking to!"

"T...they...they're an old friend" You don't want to say the gender, he moves closer to you, you can feel his hot angry breath against your skin you continue to shake. He takes off his jacket, you don't look at him you are to nervous.

"Look me in the eyes whore!" He spits when he talks you shakily look up at him, your E/C eyes look so sad he smiles devilishly and slaps you, hard. You get dizzy and fall, your eye hurts and you scream, he  spits on you. "If you act like a whore, you're going to be treated like one." You cry softly and try to grab onto the floor. He walks away and leaves you on the floor, you gasp for air as you cry.
____________________________________
You two are both in bed, it's pretty late. He's asleep but you aren't. You are as far away from him as possible, your eye is red and is starting to turn a purplish black. You think about Roman's offer, you really want to go, but even if you found a way to leave, the eye would hard to explain. You think about ways to explain it, you stick with the "I fell down the stairs" excuse. You slowly stand up, he's a deep sleeper, you open the door really slowly to the closet and pick out your best outfit and get dressed. After you are done you try to use makeup to cover up the eye, it doesn't work. You try to ignore it and then you leave the room, then the house. You breath in the air, and smile, you go into his car and start to drive, you're going. You know how to get to Roman's club because you've been there before you've started to date your current boyfriend. After about a half and hour you get there, and park your car. You enter the building.

It's bright, red lights produce most of the light. It's also very crowded, people are everywhere having fun and just enjoying life, and you feel a little left out of that "enjoying life" crowd. You nervously play with your F/C outfit trying to find Roman among the crowd. You didn't have to find him, he found you. You feel a tap on your back and jump startled you face him and he smiles not noticing your eyes at first.