Harvey Dent (Two-Face) //"Hostage"//

(TW, a little bit of angst. Not much)

Imagine, you work as a teller at a small bank in Gotham City, everyday is like the last nothing really happens, that is until an infamous criminal robs the bank, Two-Face. He takes you as a hostage, but what are his plans?
___________________________________

"If you do what I tell you nobody will get hurt!" An unfamiliar voice booms as you look around, the other tellers notice someone with a gun and they get down and scream, you notice to and slowly back away from your seat and get low. He throws bags over the bullet proof glass. "Everyone fill up a bag, you have two minutes and twenty two seconds to fill it to the rim, if you don't complete the task by then, I will kill you." He glares at all the tellers you look over at your bosses office, there is blood on the mirror, how did you not hear it. You see a silencer on the gun and grab your bag and start to fill it up with money. "Now I know what you're thinking, but I wouldn't touch your alarms if I were you, because everyone will get shot." He walks down the aisle of the teller's desk aiming the gun at everyone you continue to fill up the bag.

"Shit....what if I don't do it fast enough." You say to yourself, you look at the other tellers they are going pretty fast. You keep pilling up money in the bag. You've been working at this bank for a while and nothing every happened like this. The man opens the door to go into the teller booths and puts the gun's barrel on your temple.

"You don't seem to be going fast enough." You look at the money, going faster.

"Ple...please don't" You shake a nervously as you feel the cold gun. He flips a coin with his available hand then scowls, he puts the gun away and you finish filling up your bag. The other tellers already finished he smiles and takes the bags from each teller you look at him nervously and notice his face, one side is completely burnt, his jaw shows some bone you back away a little, he smiles at you and takes your bag but still stares at you.

"Are you afraid of me!?" He yells in your face you shake your head no. He pulls you up by the arm and the other tellers look and one screams, he can feel your arm shaking like a leaf and he points the gun to your head again. "You are going to be a hostage, I might be able to make some more money off of you." You scream and he takes a roll of duct tape from his pocket and puts some on your mouth, you don't want to try to fight back, because he will obviously win. He drags you to his car which is in the back of the bank and drives away, he drives extremely fast and as he does the gun is focused on you. You can hear the bank alarms go off after he leaves. You try to open the car door and he laughs and rubs a cloth with something that smells very awful on your face, you pass out.
__________________________________
"W..where am I?" You say as you yawn and look around, you are on a bed in a normal looking bed room but it's not your room. After a minute of looking around you remember about what happened, you breathe heavily scared now. There is no more duct tape on your face, and you don't feel hurt you rub your eyes and stand up and look around the room, you go to the door and it's locked from the outside, you knock on it maybe someone will help you. You hear foot steps and smile to yourself, maybe someone will help you. You stand back from the door and the guy who robbed the bank enters, you know who he is, he has been involved in a lot of robberies lately, his criminal identity is Two-Face.

"Don't get to excited, nobody's around to save you." His voice makes you shake again, he doesn't have a weapon with him you go back to the bed nervously. "But don't get nervous, you're just a hostage you are worth more alive then dead. I flipped a coin, you get to live for now." You sigh relieved, at least for now he's going to keep you alive. You sneak a look at his face, it was all over the news when it happened. How does someone fall from grace that quick? Harvey Dent was praised for being a hero, until a mobster threw acid on his face. He sits down on the end of the bed you breathe heavily. "I know you know me, but I don't know you, what's your name."

"M...my name is Y/F/N" You stutter, you can't help it. You are afraid if you say the wrong thing he could change his mind about keeping you alive.

"Well, Y/N want to know why I chose you?" Two-Face looks at you, almost like he is examining you.

"W..why?"

"Because you don't have a life. I can tell that everyone else had a life to go home to. Some had kids, some had spouses, others just had loving friends, but I looked at you and noticed you don't value your life. Why?" He's right, you don't have anyone, but how did he know?

"Because, I don't have anyone. I never did." You sigh, your loneliness scares you more then death.

"Well you have me now, the police aren't even aware I took a hostage, nobody told them. Get comfortable, I'm going to make sure you have something to live for, and maybe I'll have something then to." He looks away from you. What does he mean by that? Is he really going to try to be your friend.

"You don't have anyone either?" You look at him, he looks a bit sad.

"Not any more, after the accident they all left, they didn't want to associate with a freak. So I became a criminal, so they will always have to see my face on the news and know they are the real ones that made me like this." He looks angry when he discusses this, he wouldn't of became a criminal if people didn't leave him, you feel a bit of empathy for the guy.

"Im sorry, that seems awful. I don't blame you for becoming a criminal, we all need someone and I guess not having someone can drive you to do things you wouldn't normally do." You say as you sit up, you've had bad thoughts before, but you never acted on them, but he has.

"We aren't much different." He looks at you and you look at him, he grits his teeth really quickly.

"Does it hurt?" You say very gently you push a piece of you H/C hair away from your face.

"Does what hurt?"

"Your face. It looks really painful." He nods and places a hand on your leg, you blush slightly.

"Every day, I can't ever escape the pain. I don't want to live like this, but I have to." He squeezes your leg and you move a little closer to him. Everyone needs someone, and he needs you like you need him, you're both alone in this world so why not be together. He places a hand against your cheek and feels the skin, you breathe heavily, not nervous that he's going to hurt you, but nervous about the feelings your feeling towards him.

"You aren't disgusted by me right?" He sounds hopeful and you smile lovingly.

"No." When you say that he leans in and kisses you tenderly, your heart beats rapidly, how could you be falling in love with a man that almost killed you. It doesn't matter though, he wraps you in his arms and hugs you like a child would a teddy bear. You giggle as he squeezes you tight. You don't know if you should call him Two-Face or Harvey, but you want him to feel like a normal person.

"Harvey..." You say in a whisper as you are close to him.

"Y...yes." He seems a bit shocked when you call him by his name, you can tell nobody has called him that in a while.

"Thanks for taking me hostage." You tease him and he laughs.

"No problem darling." He says after a laugh. You feel a great feeling of love towards him you kiss him very softly and whisper as you pull away,

"I love you."
__________________________________
Told ya I was going to be making a relationship one, and I'm really happy I did because I think this one is fairly good! (Update: Part 2 out now!)