Joker //"The Green Assassin" Part 3//

(If you don't understand why it's a different character, read A/N 7.I recommend you read A/N 7 before reading any the Green Assassin stories.)

Imagine, it's time to tell all of Gotham you are still out there, you plan to break into the GCPD at night and massacring anyone and everyone in there. You plan to even kill inmates in holding cells, but a certain clown makes you an offer you can't refuse in exchange for his freedom.
___________________________________

You linger on the roof of the Gotham City Police Department, your weapons are close by, and your men are on the inside, tying up the officers, you place a bomb on the roof and back away, it's not a strong bomb but it's strong enough to blow a hole in the roof. You go in, you see your men they are done. The police have duct tape on there mouths, ropes and chains you laugh.

"Hi piggies, time for the slaughter!" You joke and immediately shoot a few to make the others fear you. "This is what happens when the cops rely on a bat and don't focus more on their training!" You walk through the building shooting everyone in sight. This isn't your big crime, this is just a crime to tell everyone that you are still bloodthirsty and power hungry. Nobody really agrees with your ideology, which is that Gotham must burn, but that doesn't matter because all that disagree will be dead. You stop for a moment and focus, you hear footsteps behind you and swiftly turn around and shoot before he could even pull the trigger. You have such advanced training, it's almost impossible for you to lose.

"Hey boss, what do we do with the inmates in the holding cells?" One of your men says to you, you smile.

"Let me see them, I'm assuming we'll just kill them, it will send a message to other criminals to not mess with me. Oh and while I do that, kill the rest of these "brave boys in blue." You dismiss your men and go to the section with holding cells, you hear gun shots and laugh.

"Hello there fellow scum!" They look at you and you smile, "what no welcome? Fine." You shoot two inmates and the others back far into their cell except one. You move swiftly and point your gun at the one that didn't, you know him, everyone knows him. It's The Joker.

"You wouldn't want to kill me, I have men too." He smiles and you scoff.

"I have half the city after me, I can handle a few clowns." This amuses him, and laughs and you look at him.

"I wouldn't get to cocky doll, you have power but not like me."

"Then why are you the one in the cell and I'm not." You smile sarcastically at him.

"That fucking bat, he's onto what you do, he thinks I'm working with you that's one of the reason he kicked my ass again." You place your hands on your hips.

"I scared away Batman for a little bi-"

"He never stops. He never wants people like us to have a little fun." He laughs and you do for a second, he puts his hands through the bars and he looks at you. "You can't take him down without me, I know his moves." After he says that you shoot the rest of the inmates and you leave him. "You don't want to start a war against me, but nobody said we can't be allies in the war against Batman." He chuckles and you listen, he has a good point.

"You're just as crazy as me, if not more. Together we would be unstoppable." You say still thinking.

"Exactly!" He claps, but you aren't sure you can trust him, he could hurt you if you let him out.

"How do I know that I can trust you." He laughs and smiles,

"You don't trust this face! What a shame. Listen, we are both birds of a feather, we both want the same thing why wouldn't you trust me."

"Fine." You walk over to the release button and hit it, he walks out and cackles.

"See, harmless."
___________________________________
After the attack you both go back to your compound and discuss your next attack.

"Listen, my next attack is bound to draw that little pest to me, I need you to keep him away while I'm doing an attack, if you do one to he would have to choose." He nods and fiddles with a knife.

"I'm pretty good at getting Batman to attack me, it's one of my specialties." He laughs and you smile. "Anyways, I have an idea, and it involves an attack on Wayne Enterprise's. "

"Why would he care, my plan will destroy all of Gotham City, not just a rich man's company."

"Because I will do it a day before. Wayne Enterprises is slowly falling but it's still very important to Gotham and the world." He smiles and you nod.

"It's a good idea." You both shake on it, and he looks at you.

"Why do you hate society, why did it do to you?" It's a pretty personal and sudden question, you sigh.

"My family cut me off at the age of 15, I lived in and out of the foster care system until I was 18. Then I was sent to Arkham Asylum and then I escaped got send back five years later then broke out for good. I had to become a criminal to be able to live." That's the shortened story. He nods.

"Damn, see people like us, people that are completely broken have a right to make people who haven't experienced any pain in their lives suffer." This whole experience as the Green Assassin has taught you that most criminals aren't bad just because they want to be, they have a reason to act the way they do. Every criminal you meant is secretly suffering, you are suffering, Two Face is suffering, Roman Sionis is suffering and now you know The Joker's suffering. A villain is the hero of their own story. A villain is broken and in need of repair. A villain's way is decided because of their suffering.
___________________________________
Quick A/N the next part (or parts) will be with the winning character (find out more in A/N 7)and will most likely include a bit of love aspects because the rest have been leading up to it. (Update: Part 4 out now!)