(Updated) A/N 10 2000 Reads!

THANK YOU FOR 2000 READS! I would never think this many people would want to read what I write, and I'm really happy you're all enjoying them! I'm currently working on a request so stay tuned for it. That leads me to this, I'm really out of ideas. I'm not ending the imagines yet because ideas could come but for now updates will be pretty slow. Now with that being said my request are always open and read the introduction to see what I'm open for at the moment. Again thank you for 2000 reads it means so much to me (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵).
____________________________________
(Update) here is just some unpopular opinions some might be popular. Tell me if you agree or disagree. I'll add as they come to me.

1. Batman Begins > The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises > The Dark Knight
I just feel like The Dark Knight had to much going on and was to packed full of things. I know that's not a bad thing for most people but for me, I just thought it moved way to slow compared to the other two, also it's not as connected to the story the other two follow. It feels isolated compared to the other two movies in the trilogy, the story begins in Batman Begins and is kind of shoved to the side in The Dark Knight then is revisited in The Dark Knight Rises.

2. Out of Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman and Robin, Batman Forever is the best one.
Okay I know how much people despise Batman Forever but I love it. Compared to the four it has more humor to it and a lot of DC fans prefer the movies to be more serious but I feel like the humor it made it very entertaining compared to the others.

3. Harley Quinn isn't a "real" villain.
Alright, so I feel like Harley Quinn is still a bad person but she isn't a villain. In Birds of Prey she very obviously helps out others and actually does something a hero would do, go after a real villain. I know this isn't a enough to say that she isn't a real villain but she definitely isn't like the rest of the villains, she has a heart and isn't ruthless and that's why I don't really like her.

4. Rachel deserved to die.
I don't have any reasoning behind this, she was just really annoying and still had feelings for Bruce even though she was with Harvey. Also she is kind of a nuisance when it comes to Batman getting the villain. For example in The Dark Knight Batman had a choice to save her from falling out of a window or to get The Joker and he saved her. I know that's not a reason for death I just don't like her.

5. The Justice League wasn't a bad movie and the Snyder cut was very unnecessary.
I really liked the original cut of the Justice League and I don't really see why they had to release a four hour long Snyder cut, to me it just feels drawn out and boring compared to the original which I think was pretty good.

6. (This is a popular opinion and I know you all are going to hate me for it) Jarred Leto's joker is pretty bad.
I just hate it so much, I don't really know why something just seems off. The other actors played Joker so well and I feel like his kind of sucked.

7. The fandom is toxic
DC fans are toxic. From reading comments on DC's social media's when they post things about human rights they are all pretty rude. Not all of them are like this but the majority are pretty awful.

8. (I'm not sure if this is unpopular or not) the Mad Hatter needs to be in a Batman film.
The Mad Hatter is so interesting to me and I feel like he should get more attention in Batman films. That's about all.