Catwoman //"Cat Got Your Tongue"//

Imagine, you are walking down the streets of Gotham City late at night, it's always scary but you've done it before. You get attacked by a male in a hood, but a mysterious women saves you, who is she?
___________________________________

You don't work late, 9-5 each day. You work an office job as a saleswoman, not to interesting, so you like to end your day by going to the bar, usually for a drink or two. But you get a little carried away and had three...maybe four...five you had five. It's around 10:00 pm at night, the winter breeze is chilling and the fact that you live in one of the most dangerous cities in the world doesn't comfort you. You pass an alleyway but as soon as you take two steps away from it a hand grabs your arm and pulls you. You are jerked into the alleyway and see the person who did it, a man wearing a black hood. You try to scream but he takes out a knife and holds it to your throat.

"Shhh Princess...I wasn't going to kill ya but if I have to..." You thrash around and he pushes you against a wall.

"Please don't!" He laughs as you struggle. You cry softly, you're so scared. You know of Batman's presence in Gotham City, but you know with rumors of a attack on Gotham looming, he won't be helping you. The man forcefully rips of your coat but he turns his head, you are smashed against a wall so you don't see anything.

"You want some to kitty?" He laughs but you hear a loud crunch and the sound of claws fill your ears, you turn around and see a figure in a latex cat suit and claws you shiver and stare at her, she looks at the man on the ground.

"I'm guessing mama never taught you how to respect a woman." She laughs playfully and licks her claws you shake and she looks at you.

"You can't rely on others for help, if only more women realized that." She hisses and you look down still terrified.

"Thank you...cat lady?" You quiver she laughs and jumps on the side of a building.

"Catwoman...and don't mention it." She jumps and scales the building. You watch amazed and mesmerized by her. You calm down a little bit in the alleyway, you think about her. She was so fierce!
___________________________________
Around a week later, you still can't get Catwoman off your mind, you can't help but want to thank her and see her again, it's a very weird fascination. But you did start up self defense lessons, she has a point, woman need to fight. You are getting ready to leave the bar, you only had one drink, and you are going to take the same route you took last time something had happened. You kind of want to see if Catwoman would come for you, you kind of want to get into a situation. The sun just set and you walk past the same alleyway, you walk down it though, you want to see if anyone would take your bait, a muscular man smiles at you.

"You must be asking for it if you're coming down here." You look at him and shake your head.

"Not really, you're just an experiment." He glares after you say this and he then grabs your wrist, you let him get you worried and nervous to see if Catwoman would take the bait. He does the same thing the last man did, no sign of Catwoman, you hear him release a blade, now you know you have to fight. You turn around swiftly and punch him, before he has a chance to response you kick him and take his knife.

"You men are way to predictable, the last one did this!" You laugh and he yells you take the blade and slash his face. He screams in pain, should you kill him, if you don't he could take advantage of another, you point the blade down towards the man's head and just drop it. "Oops!" You pretend your hand cramps. You go to walk away, but here the slight sound of someone hitting the ground, you turn around and see Catwoman.

"So you took my advice." You smile at her and she puts away her whip. "I was about to step in." You put the knife away.

"I took a few classes, and you taught me a thing or two about strong women." She giggles and you look at her still amazed by her.

"Well, you walked down the alleyway. Why look for trouble." Her voice is very smooth but still a bit threatening, you don't want to tell her you were searching for her, but you don't want to lie.

"Well, I wanted to see if you would come..." You wipe some blood of off your sleeve and she looks at you, you can't tell if she's mad.

"Oh. Still amazed by a gal like me?" She smirks and her claws retract. The moonlight lights up her and even with the mask you can tell she's quite beautiful. You look away shyly she purrs.

"A little...yeah." You laugh awkwardly she looks at you for a second.

"Well, I saw how you fought. Maybe I could teach you a few cat tricks?" You smile widely and she jumps on the building, she helps you and you follow her back to a small house.
___________________________________
You've been staying with her for two months. She's been teaching you in her free time, and she calls you Jaguar . She calls you this because a Jaguar is a strong and a proud animal, but they aren't the most flexible cat, and you are the same. She even showed you her true identity, Selina Kyle, you still call her Catwoman though, it's what she prefers. Her house is destroyed and a bit small so you sleep on a ripped up couch in the morning, oh yeah you're basically nocturnal now. She's taking you with her to patrol on top of skyscrapers, she has her eyes on a diamond necklace which has a residence in a penthouse in Gotham City, and she's letting you help.

"Keep watch, if anything happens, use your claws. That little bat could show up." You nod, she made you a suit to! It's like hers in a way, except it's a dark yellow and has spots, it does have claws. She gets in position and you stalk on top of the roof. She sneaks in the window and that's all you can see, you pace around your claws out and ready. After about a three minutes you see a police car pull up the penthouse, you sneak down and hide behind the car and wait for the officers to put their guard down. Once they enter the building you sneak behind them.

"Hello boys, you men look like something I could sink my teeth into!" You pounce and scratch them, your claws are like knife blades, you quickly turn around as one pulls out his gun. You kick him and then after the carnage is over you lick the blood off your claws. You giggle and climb the top of the building, but before you do you make sure Batman isn't up there. The coast is clear and a second later Catwoman joins you, she notices the blood and smirks.

"You couldn't keep it clean huh?" You laugh and she wipes some blood off your outfit, she holds up a necklace. "Got it!"  You clap.

"Great! How much money is it worth?"

"Quite a lot, I'll keep half and the rest is going to a cat shelter here in Gotham." She's a villain, but when it comes to cats she's a sweetheart. Before you both head to a different building her eyes meet yours and she wraps her whip around you gently and pulls you close, you blush and look at her.

"Is...is something up?" You say nervously, she purrs and gives you a quick kiss. Then she spins you around and unwraps you.

"Sorry, a cat can't help their instincts." You look away shyly and she giggles at your reaction. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Wh.what no!" You play with your outfit and she looks at you.

"Oh, well then let's move on to the next item."
___________________________________
I had to write for Catwoman she is so fucking gorgeous in Batman Returns ugh!