Roman Sionis (Black Mask) //"Boss"//

Imagine: You are a hitman for the infamous Roman Sionis. You have been working for him for a while, and there is always a lot of work. You never really considered him to be anything more then just your boss.
___________________________________
"Oh great you're here!" You were called in by Roman Sionis for another job. For the first time in a a while he hasn't given you much hits, things must of calmed down. You look at him and then around the room.

"Another job?" You ask curious, you notice some of the things in the room, a whole lot of statues. He shrugs,

"Sort of. I need you to get this man..." He walks over to you and hands you a folder, it contains a picture of a man in a suit and some of this man's basic information. "But I don't want you to kill him, bring him to me alive." This is a bit of a different request.

"Alive, how am I going to do that?" You read over the folder, the man looks a bit familiar.

"Well, tranquilize him or something." You wish it was that easy, you're a hitman killing is in your blood. "But work on that tomorrow, he's out of town today." He sits down on a couch and you nod.

"Who is he?" You can't help but wonder why this man looks so familiar.

"Oh, he used to work for me, then he left. I don't want him spilling any secrets." He smiles. Well I guess I have plans to stay you think to yourself as you remember the man, you talked to him a few times.

"Oh." Why would he want him alive? Possibly to torture him or something along those lines.  You go to walk out of the room,

"Wait, stay for a while." You turn around and he smiles at you. "I don't get to talk to my workers much, but since you're here might as well." You walk to the couch he's sitting on and stand by it. You hear him laugh and look at him. "Sit down, I don't bite." You sit down and he moves over and offers you a drink, you shake your head and you get comfortable.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" You look around the room again, observing a little.

"Good question..." He thinks for a second, "Do you think I'm to aggressive?" He looks at you and you shake your head.

"No, you just want the job done." He smiles when you say this and you lean back a little.

"Oh, cool! Well am I fun to be around, or am I to serious?" He seems to be really self conscious you smile gently.

"You are one or the most unserious people I've meant, you can be serious but most of the time you are pretty fun to be around." He laughs slightly and you do to.

"Well, thank you. That's good to know." He takes a sip of his drink and you continue to sit there, not to sure what to say. "Is killing fun for you or is it just a job?" Roman breaks the silence. You shrug and think about it for a second.

"I guess it's kind of fun, the feeling you get before you hunt someone down is something you can't experience anywhere else." He nods and he smiles at you.

"I think it's fun, but I do it differently then you. A gun kills to quick you can't really experience it all. I'm not really the one that "kills" but I watch." He takes another sip of his drink.

"You're right about that, but it's easier to kill with a gun." He nods in agreement and then he looks around for a second.

"You won't leave me right?" He suddenly looks at you pretty seriously and you look at him a bit confused.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You wouldn't ever stop working for me." You look at him, that's a serious commitment and since you handle a majority of his hits you know how he holds a grudge, you take a deep breath and nod.

"I won't ever stop working for you, promise." After you say this he smiles at you.

"Good! You are pretty efficient at your job. I couldn't afford to lose an employee like you!" You grin, that actually means a lot to you. After a moment of silence he looks at you again.

"Would you ever think of me as more then a boss?" He takes a sip of his drink then places the glass down on the coffee table, you look at him a bit surprised not sure about what he's hinting at.

"Like friend wise...or something else." You blush lightly and look away from him.

"Something else." He smiles at you and your heart beat picks up, he gently grabs your hand and you blush and look at him.

"Yes." You say really quickly, you are a skilled killer, but you are extremely shy. He chuckles and he plays with your hand.

"Do you want to be something else starting right now?" He looks down at your hand and you look at what he's doing.

"I wouldn't mind." You giggle softly and he looks at you and notices your blush. He playfully pulls you on his lap. You widen your eyes a bit surprised, he grabs your chin and tilts your head down to him as you are still elevated on his lap. You breath heavily, your cheeks becoming more hot.

"I've been meaning to ask that for a little while actually." He looks into your eyes, you try to look away but since he's holding your chin it's kind of hard. He leans in and kisses your lips, it's a pretty gentle kiss, you close your eyes and enjoy it, when he pulls away he smiles up at you, you smile to, still blushing but you are more relaxed. You look at him playfully,

"Do I still have to call you "boss"?" You giggle and he laughs to. He reaches up and plays when your hair.

"Yes, I kind of like it."
___________________________________
Oh wow I finally came up with a story that isn't a part 2 :D! (Update: Part 2 out now!)