Harley Quinn //"Roommates"//

Quick A/N before you start to read, this is a unisex imagine, as "unisex" I mean there are almost no pronouns used so males,females, non binary, and basically any other gender should be able to read this without a problem.
___________________________________
Imagine: You are Harley's roommate. You live in a small apartment in the slums of Gotham, but you two both are fairly happy as roommates. You work a normal job, and you've been working at home lately due to an office fire and obviously Harley is a criminal but it works, it works so much that you both feel an attraction towards each other.

"Hey Roomie!" Harley walks into your bedroom you glare at her, she is wearing a white and red tee shirt and red and blue shorts, she has her bat close by she must be getting ready for something.

"Harley I'm working!" After a small fire in the office building you work at, you've just been taking calls at home because you are a sales person, it sucks because Harley isn't the quietest roommate. You tell the person on the phone to hold on real quick.

"Ohhhh yeahhhhh! Sorry!" She doesn't leave but she's quieter, she must be waiting for something. You make a sale, write a few stuff down then look at Harley.

"Do you want something?" You yawn and she giggles
playfully.

"No, just wanted to tell you I'll be out for a few hours or so!" You smile at her, you know what she does but she hasn't gotten caught yet so it doesn't affect you.

"Oh, enjoy I guess?" Harley smiles and you wave bye, but she pouts once you wave.

"You don't wanna come?!" You can't tell it she's joking you laugh, stand up then stretch.

"No, I don't want to get involved in what you do."

"Awww suit yourself!"

"Goodbye Harley."

"Goodbye!" She leaves the room, every time she leaves you get nervous, you don't want her to get caught. Harley is loud, but she is the only company you have, you love her in a friend kind of way, well until a few weeks ago. You've started to become a bit attracted to her. She is always playing little jokes on you, and it makes you annoyed at first but she is so cute when she laughs. You go to the kitchen to get some food, there is face paint all over the counter you sigh audibly and grab some wet towels and start to clean it up. She's also a mess, but she's a cute mess. You grab some chips and go back to work, afraid that Harley could be getting in trouble at this very moment.
____________________________________
"Ohhhh Y/N/N, I'm home!" It's around 2:am, you can't sleep until she comes back, you are tired and to hear her voice makes you relieved but you are angry at her. Harley opens the door to your bedroom and smiles. "Did ya miss me?!"

"You said "a few hours" it's been almost twelve!" She looks at you, she can hear how angry you are and she smiles.

"Relax! I'll still be home to pay my half of the rent!" Her voice is so loud you glare at her and she quiets down.

"I don't care about the rent Harley! I care about you!" You pull the blankets over yourself a little

"Why? You always say how annoying I am." She sounds a bit sad, you didn't mean to make her upset you sigh softly.

"I know, but I..." You're voice breaks a little Harley looks at you seriously for the first time...ever.

"What? You got nothing to say, you hate me."

"I don't hate you! J...just I care a lot about you actually. I don't know what I would do if you got caught! And no, it's not about the rent I...I..I love you Harley." You say the last part quietly but she hears you, she laughs awkwardly.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Opposites attract I guess!" Harley giggles and you look at her, she looks at you. "I like you a lot to
you know! I didn't wanna say anything because I thought you didn't like me!" You smile at her and laugh.

"Come here you little clown." Harley jumps onto your bed and giggles, you cup her cheeks gently and stare at her face, her lips stick looks a little smeared, and now that she's close to you, you see blood on her cheek and a little cut. You gently rub your thumb over the cut to get rid of the blood. "W...what happened."

"Nothing, I tripped!" She says with a fake confidence

"How stupid do you think I am? Tell me, how did you get hurt" It was just a cut maybe you are overreacting a bit, but you want to protect her from anything.

"A small fight, but I won. He only brought his fist, I brought a bat!" With this new knowledge, you laugh a little at least now you don't have to teach that guy a lesson. You remove your thumb from the cut and cup her face again, you lean in and kiss her, you wanted to kiss her gently but she had other plans. After you both pull away she laughs and plays with your hair, she's laying down on top of you, but she is small in height and weight compared to you so it doesn't hurt.

"Cute little clown..." You whisper softly, you notice how shy she's getting and laughs. "You aren't normally this quiet harls!"

"Well...erm...." Awww she's getting choked up. You kiss her again and then stare into her eyes.

"It's 2 in the morning cutie, I think we should be getting some sleep." You yawn and stretch, you gently move her besides you instead of on top of you like she had been.

"Yeah, you're probably right!" She moves in very close to you, her head rest under your chin and she wraps her arms around you.

"Goodnight, you little pain." You say jokingly as you close your eyes.

"Goodnight!"