Harvey Dent (Two-Face) //"Hostage" Part 2//

Imagine, Harvey Dent, now know as "Two-Face" held you hostage about four months ago, but you two fell in love. Now your life has turned upside down, you never thought you would be this infamous criminal's side kick!
___________________________________
"Come on, wake up!" You nudge a still asleep Harvey, today is the day you've been waiting for, you get to participate in your first big crime! A threat to all of Gotham, you will be kidnapping the mayor's family for a ransom, and if it's not payed then it's light out for the family. You get to help kidnap them, but he seems really tired.

"G...give m...me a minute please..." He mumbles as you pout a little, if you miss the time slot this whole thing could be ruined. But there is still about six or five hours until the whole family is together, you're just really excited. You give him a kiss on the un burnt side of his face and he covers himself up with the blanket more. You cuddle up to him and try to go back to asleep for an hour or so but you can't, so you just stay awake for an extra hour looking around the room. After the hour you gently shake him again, you hear a soft laugh and he yawns.

"Y...you...really can't wait can you?" He yawns between words and you shake your head.

"Nope!" You sit up and spring out of bed he smiles and he sits up slowly. You've been changed into clothes other then your pajamas so you're ready, but he isn't. You leave and wait for him, getting everything ready, some of his men are there to preparing. He enters the room, and looks at everyone.

"We all know what to do right? Let's run through it one more time." You've been so excited for this day, how could you forget what to do! He runs through it with everyone, and then you break off into the groups, you are with a group.
____________________________________
It was so fun! You were able to kidnap some members of the mayor's family, they were all in the same manor, so it was fairly easy but multiple groups had to be in different spots of the house to make sure no one escapes. You were a bit nervous before the crime but during and after it was fun! They are sedated and are driven back to the compound you all stay at. Harvey smiles and laughs, now he has to film the video of them when they wake up. He thanks his men and then in private he hugs you tightly and kisses you, ugh you love him!

"Was it worth all the excitement earlier?" He teases and you nod,

"Yes it was! Can I do more of this bigger stuff, I've proven myself right!" He rubs your cheek and you blush softly.

"I don't have any problem with your skill, Y/N/N. I'm afraid you're going to get hurt. You're all I have Y/N/N, the people that work for me do it for the check, you are the only one who I have to spend time with." You kiss his cheek and he rubs your cheek again.

"Oh....I understand." He smiles and nod,

"But, I'll try to include you in more, you deserve it Princess." Every time he calls you Princess you melt you hug him and he laughs softly then once you let go, he hears the family waking up.

"That's my cue." He pats your head and walks to the other room, you sit down on the bed in your bed room and turn on the news, nothing yet, nobody has noticed yet, but they will once he releases the video. You laugh to yourself.
____________________________________
"They are going crazy!" You laugh and he smirks,

"That's the idea, hopefully they will be crazy enough pay the random." You stretch and finish putting on your pajamas and then you go under the covers next to him. He has the TV turned on, the news is covering this like crazy.

"Are we going to kill them if they don't, or just lower the ransom." He chuckles and plays with your hair.

"Kill them. I'm not playing any games!" You smile and sit up to watch the TV. Just a few months ago your were a bank teller, working to many hours for to little pay, but now you are working with a notorious killer. Fun! He rubs your leg, he has such a warm touch which you adore. You snuggle in closer, he whines softly and you look up at him.

"Are you alright?" You say very gently, he nods slowly.

"Yeah, just in a little bit of pain that's all." You frown and rest your head on his shoulder, you know he gets in pain a lot, and there really is nothing you can do but comfort him.

"I'm sorry...." You say softly, he pats your head reassuringly.

"Aw it's not your fault Princess, I'm really glad you're with me." His voice is calming, he only uses this voice with you, around others his voice is sharp and a bit mean. you go as close to him as you can and you can see a light blush light up the un burnt side of his face and you giggle.

"I love you!" You say happily, you really do love him, and you always want to make sure he knows that.

"I love you to!"

"Aren't you glad you took me hostage!" You give him a kiss and he laughs.

"Yes, I'm very happy I chose you." He lays down and you lay down to, he pulls you close, there is no room between you two he whispers your nickname softly which is then followed by multiple "I love you's".
__________________________________
(Update: Part 3 out now!)