The End Of My Wattpad Days

Hello everyone, first of I want to thank everyone over the past like one and a half years for reading and commenting on my stories, it means a lot to me, in total I have gotten well over 80K readers across my three stories and everyone means so much to me, that's why it's so hard to announce this. I will be leaving Wattpad, I will no longer be publishing to this site I just don't really feel like it's the best place for my work. While I will be leaving this platform, you can find me on AO3 here!
https://archiveofourown.org/users/AshToxicity (just search my Wattpad username.) I will not be posting DC related context however, I still love DC Comics with all my heart but I feel like I definitely wrote to much for it and want to move on to some of my other fandoms, manly I'll be writing for The Mandela Catalog! I really will miss you all, to some of my returning commenters and the people I've been talking with in my private messages you all have been such a joy to talk to and to my silent readers I really appreciate you for reading and liking my stuff'. Goodbye everyone! I hope to see some of you on my AO3 stories and to those who don't it was so amazing writing for you 💚  (if anyone wants to to chats or anything my discord is in my bio)