Roman Sionis (Black Mask) //"The Green Assassin" Part 2//

(If you don't understand why it's a different character, read A/N 7. I recommend you read A/N 7 before reading any of the Green Assassin stories.)

Imagine, The Green Assassin has made a name for themselves. You committed the crime that Two-Face told you to do. It went perfect. It's been a year since then and Gotham is buzzing about your next attack, you've done many small things like murdering important Gotham figures, but you need funding for your big move, so what's a better place to go then The Black Mask Club.
___________________________________

A year ago is when you made your official debut as The Green Assassin, you hid bombs around Gotham city and took the mayor and his family hostage, you made the city pay a ransom to deactivate the bombs and save the mayor and his family. They payed you, but the mayor and his family didn't get spared, and you set two out of the five bombs off. Now Gotham is buzzing waiting for your next attack, and you have an idea, you have a huge army of men that work for you, but you need more funds. It's not like you can hold a fund raiser, but you've recently got a letter from Gotham City's most prominent crime boss, Roman Sionis. His letter says that he is interested in your work, and he would like to discuss some things with you, you take him up on this offer.

"Be careful boss, there has to be a reason his family kicked him to the curb." You are finished putting on  a fancy green outfit and one of your men is speaking to you, you laugh slightly.

"My family disowned me and I'm perfectly normal." He looks at you and you notice his nervous reaction, you laugh and he loosens up. "Don't be so nervous, I don't bite."

"Sorry. All I'm saying is, don't let your guard down."

"I never do." He smiles and you dismiss him. You get a few more things and now you are ready.
___________________________________
You walk into the Black Mask Club, it's very bright and loud. You aren't a "social butterfly" so it is a little overwhelming at first, but you aren't here to party. Everyone looks at you, they know who you are. You find a table and sit down. A man in a flashy suit and gloves walks over to you and smiles.

"So you must be the criminal everyone's talking about!" He seems really friendly, but that's no reason to put your guard down.

"Oh, yeah. I prefer to be a bit more humble though." He laughs for a moment.

"I don't know the meaning of that word." He sits down. "So, like I said in the letter, I've taken an interest in your work, the little hostage thing you did was pretty impressive, you got payed an impressive amount. what do you do these crimes for, money?"That's a good questions, to be honest money doesn't matter to you as much, you want power.

"Money isn't everything Mr Sionis, power is what makes the world go around." You stretch and he looks at you and half smiles.

"Well money equals power."

"In a way, but so does murder." He laughs at this and you smirk. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you do more then just aiding criminals right?"

"Well, aiding criminals is a crime of its self. But between you and me, yes." Sionis takes a sip of his drink.

"I had a feeling. But that's not what I came here to find out. I need your help with my next big attack on Gotham City, And by help, I need the funds."

"Oh so money is everything." He teases and you roll your eyes teasing back.

"Well, in this case I just need a bit more funding, like I said, I don't commit these crimes for money and my next attack involves the robbing and destruction of Gotham National Bank." You don't talk much about your next plan, you don't want information getting out but you seem to have no choice.