Harvey Dent (Two Face) //"Out With The Old"//

Imagine, you were the assistant to Harvey Dent, one Gotham most influential figures. After his widely reported on accident he has turned to a life of crime and plans to wipe away who he was before, he wants to blow up his old office and he has plans to get rid of you, but maybe there is still a little good left.
___________________________________

"Enjoy your coffee sir!" You say happily as you leave. You work as an assistant to Gotham's new district attorney, you leave the room and sit down on a chair in a small kitchen off to the right which has one stove, a microwave, an instant coffee machine, and a TV which is on. The news is the default channel so it's what you are watching, the reporter is covering a recent robbery of a jewelry store which ended in the death of two security guards. The perp stole exactly 22 million dollars worth of precious gems, no more and no less, the lady then says that they suspect Two Face to be behind the robbery and you sigh.

You know Two Face, you used to work for him, well
not "Two Face" but Harvey Dent. Harvey Dent was the old district attorney, he suffered a court room accident which left half of his body burned because of acid, it was really tragic, one of Gotham's most important figures burned beyond belief. One top of the burns, the accident drove him crazy, so he turned to a life of crime, it makes you feel so sad whenever you hear about Two Face, as Harvey he was really nice to you. Harvey would always feel bad if he asked for to much from you, and he even let you have a few extra vacation days, so hearing about these barbaric crimes makes you wonder if there is any of Harvey still left in Two Face. You don't have to much time to think though, you hear a call from your boss from down the hall so you stand up and follow his voice to his office so you can assist him.

It's early in the morning, around 7:00 am, everything is going as planned so you don't expect much, but you live in Gotham City, there is no "plan". What would happen later is something you would of never ever planned for.
___________________________________
The windows burst open, glass shatters all around you. The D.A. ducks behind his desk, you go behind a big chair and people storm in. You peak out from the chair and notice that the men are masked, the colors though are abnormal. The mask are spilt perfectly down the middle, one side black and the other red. You shake nervously and the men place devices all around the room, you hear the door break off it's hinges and turn your head from behind the chair. A man enters, within seconds you know who this man is, Two Face. His men go behind your boss's desk and tie him up and drag him out from behind it, then Two Face looks around the room his men have guns drawn.

"She should be in here, check behind the chair." He scowls and walks towards the D.A. His men immediately point guns behind the chair and you whine softly, one of the men laugh and tie you up. Since you know fighting would just you get you killed, you let them do what they want . They also drag you out and prop you up right by the D.A.  "Scream and both of you get blown to bits." Two Face grins and you nod. Two Face gestures his men and they point guns at you and your boss, he then digs into his pocket and pulls out a coin.

"If you haven't noticed by now, I planted bombs around the room, around the whole building actually. They go off in two minutes, so this will be a quick decision. Heads the D.A. lives, tails he dies." Two Face says in a gravely voice, it makes you shiver. You tried to convince yourself that maybe Harvey was still in there but it's obvious now that he isn't. He flips the coin, in lands on his palm and he smiles very maliciously. "Bad luck." Immediately his men shoot your boss in the head, you try not to scream but it is brutal. Blood splatters all over you and you cry softly trying not to make noise.

"One minute left, your turn. Same rules apply Y/N." He remembers your name, but you are to afraid to notice, he flips the coin and he looks at you with an intense stare, you shake like a leaf and he looks away from you. "You live. Everyone clear out, bring the girl." One of his men stick you with a needle, you try to scream but it's cut off, you fall right to sleep.
___________________________________
You slowly open your eyes, you look around and notice you are tied to a rotting mattress in a concrete room, you try to move your wrist but the chains weigh you down, you look to the left and notice a man in a chair, it's pretty dark so you can't tell who it is, but you hear a coin flip and remember what happened to you, that man is Two Face.

"I thought you weren't going to kill me!" You say in a tired plea, he laughs and looks at you, you can see him clearly now.

"And you're not dead. But I didn't say anything about keeping you." He eyes you up and down and you shake.

"B...but I don't want to sa...stay." You whine softly, you don't want to stay here with him, he's a criminal, and at any moment he can kill you.

"You wanted to stay with me before." Two Face says in his usual deep voice, you shake your head and he leans over and unlocks your handcuffs, you sit up, he has a gun close by so running is useless.

"You aren't the same, you're evil. Harvey was a hero you're just a criminal." This causes Two Face to turn to you, he only shows you his unburnt side.

"Harvey is still here, but Two Face has joined the party. Out with the old." He leans back in his seat and you continue to shake still fearful of him.

"Yeah but....you aren't all Harvey. Harvey was nice and caring, he always made sure to do what's right." You say gently, Two Face glares at you.

"This is what's right! Gotham is doomed Y/N, This is the real me, hero's don't exist. Get used to it." He snaps at you, you back away from him scared, is he going to hurt you? You think for a moment as you try to avoid his gaze, maybe he's right. Harvey spent a lot of time trying to fix Gotham, but nothing permanently changed, criminals have just evolved to become smarter and avoid detection. You look at him and at his face, his expressions become less threatening as he looks at you. "Sorry." He says as he looks away quickly.

"I...it's okay. As much as I don't want to agree, I have to." You notice his apology, that means he feels a little bad for his actions, maybe Harvey is still in there. You turn to face him. "Why are you blowing up your old office, and why are you keeping me?"

"Because I want to wipe my old past away, and to do that I have to destroy important things in my old life. And I need an assistant again." He stands up and opens the door. "You start today, don't try escaping, I'm not afraid to shoot you." You nod after hearing this and shiver for a moment.
__________________________________
He didn't want an assistant, he just wanted you. He didn't make this very clear at first but after a while he got flirty. Anytime you would bring him something he would stare up and down your body, and he even refers to you as "Baby." After a while you start to notice that Harvey is still is in there, but Two Face is more dominate, but you got used to his persona and even came to find the madness kind of intriguing. You both didn't have to say anything or ask one another, you two became lovers over time.

"Well it's a little cold." Two Face smirks at you, you put your hands on your hips and stare at him.

"Oh really, I just made it." You know he's playing around, he looks up at you from his seat.

"Don't disagree with your boss. Just give me a kiss and we'll call it even baby." Two Face puts the coffee cup down on a coffee table and you bend down and kiss his unburnt cheek. The moment you pull away and pulls you onto him so you are right on his lap.

"Hey!" You giggle playfully and he stares into your eyes with a teasing stare.

"A kiss on the cheek, I thought you cared about me way more then that." He pouts playing and you give him a real kiss this time. Each time you kiss him you blush like a little devil, he always is so passionate, you can tell he really wants it. He pulls away and your hands rub his face gently.

"I care about you way more then a kiss Har- Two Face." You smile and look away from him when you say the wrong name, Two Face caresses your thighs gently.

"So you've gotten used to Two Face, you don't normally fix that mistake." You nod when he says this and press yourself against him as he continues to stroke your thighs.

"Yes I have. Who knows maybe I might even love Two Face." You giggle gently and he kisses you again, his hands still on your thighs and yours on the sides of his face. You know one thing, Two Face has a lot more confidence then Harvey Dent.
____________________________________