Joker //"New Toy"//

Imagine, The Joker is desperate for control in Gotham City, he has men all over the city. On your way back from work you have a run in with one of his men. They take you two him and that's when he realizes that he knows you.
___________________________________

The sky is clear and sunny, but when you're walking through the most dreary city in the world, it doesn't matter. You have your purse slung over your shoulder and you look down as you walk. You take the same path you normally do, but you run into someone. Gotham City is a busy city so it's not a big deal.

"I'm so sor-" The person you run into turns around, he's wearing a clown mask. You look away and he grabs your arm.

"The boss will like you." He shoves you into a car he's standing by and you go to scream, he covers your mouth as you try to wiggle free. "I wouldn't misbehave, I wouldn't want to put a bullet through your head before the boss gets to see you." You stop trying to break free, guessing based off the mask, he works for Gotham City's most feared criminal, The Joker. The man puts a piece of duct tape on your mouth and he starts to drive.
___________________________________
You enter The Joker's compound. It's dark, but the neon spray paint on the walls reveals multiple drawings of smiles, blood splatters, and other gruesome imagery. Two clowns are behind you, you are handcuffed, they walk you to a main room. The Joker is sitting on a throne, what looks like a body is by him, it's painted. He laughs and looks at his men.

"What toy did you bring me now!" His voice is comical but cold, you shiver nervously. He jumps off his throne and walks to you, he holds your chin and laughs before tearing off the duct tape. Screaming won't save you, so you don't try. "Awwww you brought a cute one!" One of the men points a gun at you, but The Joker waves him away. You shake your head as you notice him reach into his pocket for a knife.

"You look so scared...let's put a smile on your face!" He notices you shaking your head and he cackles. "No? Not a fan of that idea?" You nod and he takes out a jar of paint, he opens it and puts his finger in the red paint then paints a smile across your lips. "I think it would look good, see!" You shiver at the feel of his finger and try to back away. "What's your name?" He puts the jar away and puts both hands on your shoulders as he waits.

"Y....Y/F/N." You say it softly and quickly, you notice his features change and he looks at you curiously.

"Did we go to school together?" He laughs and squeezes your shoulders. You look at his features, you try to look beneath the make up. You know him.

"J...Jack?" How could you forget him. He was crazy back then to. The Joker smiles widely and his men look at him confused.

"Well, I would say it's nice to see you again, but I'm assuming you don't think so." You look at him, he dismisses his men. He looks at you. "But I do owe you a thank you from all those years ago, so thanks."

"You could thank me with my freedom." You say still scared he laughs.

"No, I want to keep ya! But I won't hurt you, I don't break my favorite toys." You shake again as he says this, he turns around then sits on his throne and gestures you to him, you walk to him and he smiles.

"Here's something I wanna know, why did you stand up for me?" You look up at him and take a deep breath. Back in high school, like mentioned before The Joker was crazy. He would never talk, and when he did it was a laugh. He always would sit in the back of his classes and you heard sometimes he would go into the boys bathroom and lock the door and just laugh and hurt himself.

"Because I don't like to see people in pain. You were in pain then, and I think you still are now. I heard the rumors they said about you in the bathroom. And when people started to bully and hurt you I had to step in." After the bathroom rumors, other students started to bully and even beat him in the back of the school, one day you went to go to the back of the school because you wanted to take a different route home and you saw him getting beaten up, so you stepped in. Long story short, they hurt you to and after that day your friends wouldn't talk to you and people would avoid you, but you would talk to The Joker every day to make sure he's okay. He looks away from you as he adjust his position on his throne.

"Well, you must be disappointed! I appreciate what you did, but no amount of kindness could of fixed me." You are standing in front of him, you shrug.

"I know. One person being nice to you wouldn't change much, but it made me feel better to see you talking to someone." He laughs and he gestures you closer to him, you walk until you reach the throne. He leans down and tilts your head up to him.

"Oh, well it still really means a lot." He looks into your eyes and you look into his still nervous. "You're such a cute little toy..." he laughs and pulls you on the throne with him, you shake like a leaf. You're still afraid of him, what if he hurts you. The paint on your face is still there. "Don't fear me Y/N, I won't hurt ya. I owe you that." You are sitting on his lap your shaking stops and you become a bit more calm. He pets you and smiles as he does. "You don't have anyone to go home to, right? You would be way more nervous if you did."

"You're right." He keeps petting you as you say this.

"Oh, don't worry, you have me now!" He traces the paint on your face, you can't help but blush. You breath heavily and he cackles. "Mmm I see, first you were nervous about me hurting you, but now your nervous about me loving you." You go to speak but he softly pressed a finger to your lips. "Shhh, I just really want to enjoy this moment."
___________________________________
(Update: Part 2 out now!)