chapter 47

Lucas had managed to convince Sebastian to have a drink but unfortunately that turned into several.

Lucas had kept his word, he was sticking to soft drinks and being the sober one meant he had to drive home.

Unfortunately drunk Sebastian had taken a liking to some random girl. Lucas couldn't help but scoff when Sebastian spoke about her.

Sebastian didn't do relationships,  it was often a different girl most nights for him but the way he spoke about this girl was entertaining to Lucas because he sounded like he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend.

It was getting late and both of them were having fun, they had both split up and gone there seperate ways however Lucas still was looking out for Sebastian from across the room and Sebastian was watching Lucas from the other side.
They were both talking to different people but that didn't stop them from looking out for each other.

Hours later

It was getting late and they both decided to call it a night. Lucas being who he was decided to end the night by pissing Sebastian off, nothing serious but he wanted to take the piss out of Sebastian just for fun.

"Picture time" Lucas yelled as they both made their way to the car.
Sebastian stumbled slightly but even if he wasnt able to walk correctly he was fully aware of his surroundings and when he heard Lucas say picture time he groaned "not a chance, put your phone away and stop fucking yelling" Sebastian was already starting to get a headache.
"Of course, I'm sorry brother" Lucas replied going to put his phone away but instead he quickly took several pictures.
He then  leaned into Sebastian and did some goofy expressions as he took selfies, Sebastian tried to protest each time but Lucas wouldn't stop.

On the way home,Lucas took another few when he saw Sebastian leaned against the door holding his head.

By the time they pulled up to the house, Lucas was laughing hysterically at Sebastian, the alcohol had hit him hard on the way home and now he was talking nonsense, some of which Lucas had recorded.

"Let's get you inside" Lucas said attempting to be serious.

Lucas was struggling to get Sebastian inside, he was nowhere near as strong as Sebastian and Sebastian was stumbling all over.
He checked his watch and decided to see if Noah was awake, it was a strong possibility as Noah often stayed awake until Lucas returned home after nights outs.
He led Sebastian to the sofa in the living room,not even attempting the stairs. He knew Sebastian could probably go upstairs himself but he didn't want to risk Sebastian stumbling and falling.

If noah wasn't awake Sebastian would just have to sleep on the sofa.

Lucas knocked on Noah's door, he heard movement so he let himself in. Noah was sat in bed reading.
"Did you boys have a nice night"

He hadn't experienced what having a proper mum was like growing up but for some reason this seemed exactly what it would have been like.
It was as if Noah was waiting up reading waiting like a worried mother would and when they finally came back all that was asked was if they had a nice night before going into a lecture.
"Yeah it was great. Sebastian is a little drunk though so I need a bit of help getting him to bed"
Noah's eyes went wide hearing Sebastian was drunk.
Sure they had all been drunk before but Riley was here now and she was still awake, if she heard the noise she would come out and he didn't think Riley seeing Sebastian drunk would go down well.

The only reason she was awake was because they had stayed up late playing video games and eating junk food, when Noah realized how late it was he sent Riley to bed but then she had a small nightmare, it wasn't as big as her usual ones but she didn't tell Noah she had worse before, instead she simply told him what it was about.
Kevin and the first time he hit her.
But Noah fussed over her and made her hot chocolate, he had only left 20 minutes before Sebastian and Lucas came home.

Unfortunately as both Noah and Lucas helped Sebastian upstairs, Sebastian stumbled into a wall and unfortunately Riley who was laid in bed still on edge heard.
She tucked herself tighter into bed.

"I wanna say goodnighttttt to Rileyyyy" Sebastian said from the oppersite side of the door.
"No. You're drunk.youre going to bed" Noah stated.
"But my sunshine" Sebastian said looking at the bedroom door.
"Sebastian she's asleep you don't want to wake her do you" Lucas tried but Sebastian ignored both of them and headed to the door.
He stopped outside which confused both boys.
"Do I knock. I can't just walk in but then if I knock I will wake her but knocking is needed. I can't not knock but I can't knock"  Sebastian said, both boys were confused as Sebastian was slurring his words most of the time.
"Exactly you need to wait till the morning and you need to go to bed" Lucas tried after realising what Sebastian was trying to say.

Fortunately Sebastian nodded and backed away however Riley had heard Sebastian talk about the knocking, she didn't catch onto the slurred words because it was late and he wasn't in the room, she hadn't seen Sebastian and maybe she did want to say goodnight too so she got up and opened the door.

Noah unknownly sent her a sharp look, it wasn't meant for her not really it was really because he knew the outcome of this situation.

"Riley" Sebastian exclaimed and he staggered forward.
Riley immediately saw Sebastian was drunk and started to panic.
Kevin and his friends always beat her when they were drunk and did terrible things to her.

She looked over at Lucas, she couldn't tell if he was drunk, he was always saying cruel stuff to her when drunk.

"Goodnight Rileyyyy" Sebastian said and tried to hug her

"Why you crying" Sebastian asked noticing the tears.
"Why is she crying" he asked his brothers when she didn't anwser.

"Why" he demanded.

"Lucas take her into her room" Noah said and grabbed Sebastian.

Riley didn't know Lucas wasn't drunk though,  so as he approached her all she could do was run.
She didn't want to be alone in a bedroom with anyone who was drunk even if it was her brother. All her mind could register was the facts.
Kevin got drunk and beat her
Sebastian is drunk
Possibly Lucas

"Why is my sunshine running" Sebastian complained as he tried to go after her.
"Lucas go to bed" Noah realized why Riley ran and he knew Lucas couldn't help her.
"But what about Riley" Lucas didn't want to leave not after what had happened.
"I'll deal with her" Noah stated, unfortunately Riley hadn't gone to far and heard Noah.
Her mind went back to everything that happened when Kevin or his friends said they would deal with her.

Lucas decided not to question Noah and reluctantly went to bed. Noah quickly dragged Sebastian to his bedroom, Sebastian was talking about needing to go find Riley, he was drunk and he may have been staggering and slurring his words but he was semi aware of what happened.
"Right, get out of your clothes, go to bed. I'm going to find Riley" Noah ordered then left.