chapter 110

The next day, Sebastian was up early. He had slept in Riley's room so he needed to go get changed and ready for the day. His sleep was plagued with nightmares however thankfully they didn't wake Riley up.

He got ready for the day and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. When he took guardianship of his brothers, they were both still in school, Lucas was still young so it was hard, many thought he couldn't do it but he proved everyone wrong, he made sure his siblings were taken care of and he continued to do so even now .

Noah entered first and poured coffee "how are you doing" Noah asked.
"I'm fine. how was your evening" Sebastian asked.

Noah then proceeded to tell him what he'd been doing.

Not long after, Lucas and then Riley came down.

Sebastian set a plate of food down in front of each of his siblings and then he sat down himself.

"Sebastian" Riley said getting his attention, not long after they started eating.

"Yeah?" Sebastian was now fully focused on Riley.

"I was wondering if I could go out with Blake and a few other friends after school. He messaged me before I came down, I didnt want to say yeah if you weren't okay with it. It's stupid, I'll tell him I can't now" Riley started to go on a little out of nerves.

"No. Why would you want to go out with him?" Lucas interrupted the conversation. He didn't acknowledge she mentioned other friends though

"Of course you can go out with them" Sebastian said ignoring Lucas' comment.

"But Sebastian" Lucas tried.

"No, I already made my mind up. Riley can go spend time with her bestie" Sebastian sent Riley a look and smirked.

Riley rolled her eyes "I already told you he's just a friend" she tried to tell him.

"Of course 'just friends'. " Sebastian snickered.

"Shouldn't you be taking this more seriously 'just friends' doesn't sound to good" Noah jumped in.

Riley noticed that Sebastian seemed to be thinking about it more now. Before he had chance to change his mind she spoke "Sebastiannnn. I really would like to go spend time with friends outside of school"
Lucas roller his eyes at how she dragged out Sebastian's name. She would get her way, Sebastian couldn't say no.

"Be back before it gets dark though" Sebastian said.

Riley smiled. "Thank you. Thank you" she pretty much jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

"Sebastiannnnn can I go out too" Lucas asked, mocking Riley a little.

"He's making fun of me Sebastian" Riley accused.

Sebastian and Noah laughed at their siblings.

"I am not. Sebastiannnn I'm not making fun of her"

"Yes you are"  Riley was still attached to Sebastian and Sebastian who was finding it amusing, decided to gently put Riley back in her seat. He didn't want to and her expression when he put her down made it harder.

"Stop making fun of your sister Lucas"

"I wasn't" Lucas said

"Was" Riley added.

"Wasn't"

"Was"

Sebastian and Noah rolled their eyes at their younger siblings.

"Enough argueing" Sebastian finally said as he got up and placed the plates in the sink.

"She started it" Lucas accused.

"I would never" Riley added.

"Sebastiannnn" Lucas mocked.

Noah snickered, both Noah and Sebastian knew that this was just a petty sibling arguement and it wasn't serious so they weren't to concerned about stopping it. They also were aware Lucas was doing it to wind her up and didn't mean anything by it.

"Stop it" Riley crossed her arms.

"Stop what" Lucas asked.

Riley didn't anwser, instead she stood up and walked over to Sebastian, she hugged him and of course Sebastian hugged her back. "It's not very nice to use me in your petty arguement" Sebastian whispered so only Riley heard. He knew she was hugging him on purpose to get Lucas to stop or something like that.
"You're not mad are you" Riley asked whispering so only Sebastian could hear.

"Never" Sebastian replied quietly.

"Lucas enough teasing your sister, you can't start teasing her like that, you have to start smaller"  Sebastian added.

Noah started laughing, Lucas smirked and Riley pushed Sebastian out of the hug. "you're suppose to be on my side" she told Sebastian.

"I always am Riley" he told her then turned to Noah and Lucas "I need to get to work, Riley will be going with Blake and friends tonight so Lucas no trying to stop her"

So I'd just like to point out at this point Blake and Riley are still only friends despite Sebastian's teasing. I think it makes a change with the brothers being okay with their sister having a boyfriend so that's why I have decided to write Sebastian like this however it does need a bit of cliche to it so Lucas will still disaprove, however Sebastian's word is always final, and he clearly doesn't mind.

And secondly I realized I'm already on chapter 110 and should be trying to end it, once this book ends I will be going straight onto the second book where it will pick up straight from where this book finished. It will focus more on relationships outside them four. So friendship and maybe more.

Maybe even Sebastian gets a girlfriend?

It will still heavily focus on the four of them, there will be more drama between the four most likely  but more characters will be added. And finally is there any sort of character you guys want to see?