The Proposal Part 2

The room was silent.
    Glory's heart was beating rapidly, faster than normal. Her friends had their jaws open and twitching back and forth. Glory couldn't believe what he said. He asked her to marry her.
"I. ." Glory said, curling her tail around her talons as she started to get a bit. . . Nervous. How were her friends going to react to this? How would Deathbringer react if she didn't say anything. More or less say no. .
      She couldn't speak. She couldn't breathe. The one time her love would say something that would end this chapter and start a new one, and she was already messing up. Deathbringer looked down at his talons and backed up at her.
"I do," Glory said at last. She felt Sunny vibrate a bit, and Tsunami lower her tail. "I will." Deathbringer smiled at her, not the usual smirking one, but a smile that said,"I am yours, and you are mine, and we will stay forever together." He walked toward her and kissed her, and she kissed him back. Sunny screamed, and Clay didn't register it until they were planning the wedding.
"It should be in the Arboretum where all the Rainwings can see you."
"I'd rather have it somewhere private."
"The church? "
"How about a nice sunset wedding at the beach?"
"Church is traditional. Most dragon's have their weddings at the church and the Go to a reception after-" Starflight informed them.
"How about a nice sunset wedding at the beach instead?" Tsunami drinking some red raspberry leaf tea Sunny made. She clutched her stomach and drank some more.
"I want it here, in the Rainforest. Some were private. " Glory said, pacing.
"How about the place we had the picnic! It is clear, and there is beautiful weather there, and it hardly rains, which I think is impossible because the grass is SO green," Sunny exclaimed. The dragon's thought on this for a minute until they all agreed.
"What a deal," Deathbringer said, putting a wing over his Fìance. Glory smiled and leaned into his shoulder before putting her head up again.
"Tsuanmi. When is Riptide going to propose to you?" Glory smirked, and Clay turned to her. Starflight looked uncomfortable, and Sunny walked over to him to put a talon over his.
"Well. . . Obviously, I'm not going to ask him . . . But I'm hoping it's soon. Glory can't be the first to do everything. First dragonet queen, first one to get proposed to, first one to kill a queen, umm. . The first one is to show us actual colors. "
"She's just simply better," Deathbringer said, making Tsunami snarl.
"Anyway. . .I want to have the wedding soon," Glory said. She flicked her tail, and someone called her name. "I have to get back to my work. Me and Deathbringer will choose what we will do. Thank you, guys, for coming. I appreciate it."