Make Room For Refugees

Poisonwing had a horrible Nightmare that he couldn't stop thinking about. It was about how Magenta had been abused by her father and then had to fly a horrible flight in which she kept getting slapped in the head. He growled and sat up in his hammock, rubbing his head. He turned orange and glared into the darkness.
       In front of him was Gill who was snoring away in his hammock. Two other dragonets, Cement the Mudwing and Torrid the kind Sandwing. His claws twitched for the scrolls below him and he growled something. Cement snores EXTREMELY loud and his tail flopped on the ground and made a splat sound. Poisonwing snorted at him and blinked in the seni-darkness.
"Magenta," he mumbled and turned a soft pink.
       Suddenly, there was a loud gong tha5 made everyone in the room jolt awake and Poisonwing yelp.
"The hell?" Shouted Torrid, and his tail flew up and nearly stabbed Cement.
"Does anyone hear a sloshing sound?" Gill asked and the dragonets went silent. Now that he listened harder, he realised Gill was right. There was something sloshing around, like water flooding into the caves. . He heard rustling in the other caves beside them and quickly got up.
"Well, if we are being woken up at 3 in the morning, I don't assume it is good," Torrid mumbled, got up, and opened the door to leave the cave. The three other dragonets got up also and left after him.
       Poisonwing was surprised by the amount of dragons who were already traveling through the halls, yet he joined the mob and followed them. They ended up in the main hall, where the Dragonets of Destiny were on a stage, and Queen Glory.
Queen Glory!
"Mother!" He gasped and Gill tilted his head at him. He turned a bright pink that the surrounding dragonets groaned at, but he didn't care.
"Sorry for the interruption," said the bright Sandwing, Sunny. Her tail twitched for Tsunami to come up.
"If any of you were awake last night," Tsunami started, her bright blue eyes staring at all of them. "You guys would hear water below the mountain. Well, there has been reported a flood through the Kingdom of the Sea, the Mud Kingdom, the rainforest, and starting to flood through the Ice Kingdom." Some dragonets gasped with fear and huddled with each other with grievance. Cement's eyes widened with horror and nearly collapsed into Torrid, who put his wing around him.
"Fortunately, most of the tribes has survived, others haven't been so lucky," a familiar Nightwing, Fatesspeaker joined. "So, the survived are going to be staying in parts of the mountain that hadn't flooded."
Hasn't flooded?! Poisonwing thought and glanced at Gill, who was shivering. He could hear somebody crying somewhere.
"We are going to be canceling this school week," Sunny bowed her head and twined her tail with Glory, who glared at her. "Queen Glory would like to take her Nightwings and her Rainwings as well." Some of the Rainwings turned pale green and pink with joy and quickly followed her. Poisonwing looked at Gill and realized he had been staring at him.
"What?"
"You're leaving." Gill frowned.
"Nah, I'm just going with my mom for moons know what and I'll come back-" He stopped. "You're right, that does sound bad." Gill snorted, hugged him, and let him go.
"I'll be back, I promise," he smiled and bounded off into the 14 colorful and colorless dragonets. Right when he was almost in front of his mother, Queen Glory smiled at him and turned a bright pink, surrounding him with her wings.
"Poisonwing," she breathed, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. He smiled and closed his eyes in her chest when even more wings surrounded him. "Kolluth," she said, beaming.
"Mother-" Kolluth started to complain.
"I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner. It turns out that Rainwings don't normally fly for days, so it was longer than expected," she apologized. "Everyone has been evacuated out and your stuff has been packed."
"I just wish we could have seen the rainforest before it flooded," Poisonwing frowned. His father, Deathbringer, came over and put a giant Wing around everyone.
"Your sister is here, taking care of all the dragonets and elders." He chuckled. "She has grown more responsible after you two left." Kolluth rolled his eyes and stepped away from the family circle.
"Great. Let's go," he grumbled and started to walk off with the other dragonets toward a tunnel that led outside the academy.
"Dang. Sassy," Glory growled. Deathbringer kissed her neck.
"Just like my love," he mused and got an immediate away to the face.
"Let's go then." Queen Glory gathered herself and started walking away from the crowd of other dragons.

Give minutes later, after a lot of walking and grumbling, Poisonwing could finally here the loud talking of the combined tribes. A spark of excitement made his wings tingle when he felt closer to Magenta.
"Mightymuscle!" Exclaimed a Nightwing mother, who embraced her son with a warm hug and his father slobbered him with kisses.
"What was the flood like?" Asked a Rainwing dragonet to her dad. He frowned down at her and turned a deep blue.
"Horrible, Honey." Poisonwing felt a stab of pain and twitched his tail. But then he heard a familiar cry and turned around just in time to see the pinkest dragonet crash into him.
"PoiPoi!" Magenta cried and put her head on his chest, beaming. "I've missed you so much!" She booped his nose with a tiny claw as he smiled.
"Magenta!" He laughed and pulled himself up right to hug her. He stared at her face with affection, and then with tremendous anger. Her face was covered in scratches and cuts and bruises and everything he could never imagine. "Who did this?"
"I just crashed into a couple of trees, nothing to worry 'bout," she laughed and put a talon to her horn. He growled softly and looked behind him at his family, who was paying no attention to him.
"I swear, whoever did this to you, I'll kill him," he snarled. She stared at him with fear and he frowned even harder.
"Don't kill my father- I mean, the trees! I-I'm clumbsy, remember?" She quickly corrected. She looked down and sniffed, but he could see a small tear fall on the floor.
"Magenta." Magenta looked up at his demand. Poisonwing put a finger under her chin and lifted her chin up. "I promise you that I will protect you from anything that even bothers to put a scratch on your beautiful body." She turned from a pale green to a bright pink again and looked down as she blushed. She nodded madly and twined her tail with his.
"I love you," she mumbled to Poisonwing's surprise. He blushed and pulled her in for a tight hug, putting a tiny kiss on her forehead.
"I love you, too."

"We are going to be staying near the academy until the storm passes," Queen Glory declared. Father grinned at his subjects below. "King Deathbringer has a rule for all of us in his amazing-" she whispered to him and he glared at her. "-talonwriting."
"Thank you." He dipped his head and flipped a scroll from behind him. It fell to the floor with a thud and kept rolling until it reached the end of the stage. "You may read." Kolluth snorted beside Poisonwing and rolled his eyes.
The scroll stated:

ꋬ꒒꒒ ꋪꋬ꒐ꋊꅐ꒐ꋊꍌꇙ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꋊ꒐ꍌꁝ꓄ꅐ꒐ꋊꍌꇙ ꏂ꒒꒒꒐ꍌ꒐ꃳ꒒ꏂ ꓄ꄲ ꋪꏂꋬ꒯ ꓄ꁝ꒐ꇙ ꋬꋪꏂ ꏂꉧ꓄ꋪꏂꂵꏂ꒒ꌦ ꉣꋪꄲ꒤꒯ ꄲꊰ ꂵꌦ ꓄ꋬ꒒ꄲꋊ ꅐꋪ꒐꓄꒐ꋊꍌ. ꅐꏂ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꃳꏂ ꇙ꓄ꋬꌦ꒐ꋊꍌ ꄲꋊ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꇙ꒐꒯ꏂ ꄲꊰ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꂵꄲ꒤ꋊ꓄ꋬ꒐ꋊ ꊰꋬꋪ꓄ꁝꏂꇙ꓄ ꋬꅐꋬꌦ ꊰꋪꄲꂵ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꋬꉔꋬ꒯ꏂꂵꌦ, ꂵꋬ꒐ꋊ꒒ꌦ ꋊꄲ꓄ ꓄ꄲ ꒯꒐ꇙ꓄꒤ꋪꃳ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꒯ꋪꋬꍌꄲꋊꏂ꓄ꇙ ꒐ꋊ ꒻ꋬ꒯ꏂ ꂵꄲ꒤ꋊ꓄ꋬ꒐ꋊ ꋬꉔꋬ꒯ꏂꂵꌦ. ꉣ꒒ꏂꋬꇙꏂ ꂵꋬꀘꏂ ꋪꄲꄲꂵ ꊰꄲꋪ ꒤ꇙ ꋪꏂꊰ꒤ꍌꏂꏂꇙ! ꒐ꊰ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꋪꏂꋬ꒯ ꓄ꁝ꒐ꇙ, ꇙꋬꌦ ꋬꌦꏂ!
~ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪꇙ ꓄ꋪ꒤꒒ꌦ, ꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꒯ꏂꋬ꓄ꁝꃳꋪ꒐ꋊꍌꏂꋪ.

A lot of dragons mumbled to each other, mainly to ask what it actually said and interpret it for them.
"What does it say?" Magenta asked Poisonwing, who was under his wing. He squinted and sighed.
"Basically saying that we should make room for refugees all though we are the refugees." He scratched his head and she snorted.
"He could have just said that."
"Well, he might just want to show his great-"
"Horrible," Magenta interrupted and he smiled at her.
"His horrible talon writing."