Welcome, Hyacinth

Glory was busy with her queenly things and establishing a kindergarten in her schools. Deathbringer was busy trying not to laugh at his son for punching a tree. Kolluth was busy fighting a tree for putting branches in his way. Poisonwing was busy reading to Hyacinth, the egg. Hyacinth was busy sleeping through it and trying to break out of her egg. Sunny, Starflight, and Fatesspeaker were busy trying to figure out who Starflight lover the most. Tsunami was busy argueing with Riptide and Riptide was busy argueing with her about the new eggs. Clay and Peril were busy doing. . . Umm. Things that are not family friendly. And the author was busy writing the book for the entertainment of others- WAIT. You don't have a say in this! GET OUT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Poisonwing was reading as usual with the egg listening to him. He was reading a new scroll about animuses. He's been upsessed with them since he first found out about them. Glory has been quiet concerned about him because it wasn't normal for a dragon to be reading that much until she remembered Starflight.
"Maybe he'll become like him?"
"MOONS no. I don't want ANY of my dragonets like him." She was sure Poisonwing was different, but not that different! Kolluth and Poisonwing liked different things. Kolluth liked fighting, being very obnoxious, rambunctious, and definently being loud. Poisonwing, on the other Talon, liked reading, writing, politics and argueing on the defensive side.
"He'd be a great lawyer," Deathbringer had said. He had a slap mark ever since.

       "That is why animuses are so important. Okay, let me sum everything I just said up. The Seawing animus, Something, sorry I forgot, built the entire Summer Palace before it got burned down by Mudwings and Skywings. And there was a Nightwing Icewing hybrid, Darkstalker, that created three dreamvistors," he said, and the egg wriggler. He stopped.
       On the egg was a small crack connected to a larger one on the top of it.  He stared harder until the egg started to breK away. The egg was hatching! He screamed, gently grabbed the egg, and took it to his mother, who was listening to a Rainwing complaining about something.
"MOTHER! THE EGG IS HATCHING!" He yelled, showing her the egg. She gasped and dismissed the dragons.
"We can talk about this tomorrow," she said. "DEATH BRINGER! GET KOLLUTH AND COME HERE NOW!" Two minutes later, they came just in time before the egg almost hatched.
       The top was basically cracked Cement and tiny claws hooked it. Poisonwing stared at clipped his claw with it. Kolluth glared at it softly before coming to sniff it. A second later, she hatched.
       She tumbled directly on Poisonwing's talons and they gasped. She was a dark purple with golden outlines of her under scales. Her horns was a light blue with a golden tip. Instead of her ruff, she had a butterfly wings there and her wings were shaped like that too. Her tail curved in a cute way and her eyes were the color of a lavender hyacinth. She matched her name completely.
"Hyacinth. . ." Glory whispered, gently picking her up from his talons. Death bringer stepped over the egg to put a wing around her.
"Welcome." He smiled and kissed her forehead. She babbled something and grabbed his muzzle. They laughed until the boys begged to see the little girl. They gently set her down and she immediately ran over to Poisonwing.
"Hey! That's not fair! First I don't get to see Seashell, and now my little sister won't even say hi to me? I see how it is," Kolluth snarled and they laughed at him.
"Welcome, Hyacinth, " Poisonwing whispered over Kolluth's whining. She babbled and fell asleep against his chest.