Coconuts and Besties

Hyacinth was walking all around the platform. She was exploring with Poisonwing directly behind her. He was wearing glasses now because his eyes started to strain after reading so many small, cursive words. She was practicing running around, mostly trying to get away from her brother, but also for some certain things. She wanted to explore and her dumb brother kept stopping her from doing that. She growled and Poisinwing jumped.
"Yes?" He asked, bending down. She looked up at him with innocent eyes.
"Fly? Me fly?" She said. He stared at her.
"Where would you like to go?"
"Coconut!" She exclaimed and he smiled.
"Let's go get some coconuts then," he said, picking her up and setting her down on his back. She giggled as he flew up into the air and soared through the trees. He dodged a group of stray sloths, past a vine hammock with a dragon sleeping in it, and swerved up to a bunch of coconuts. Hyacinth made a happy noise and reached up, but she couldn't reach it. She whined
"Coconut!"
"Can you not reach it?" She shook her head and he turned upside down to reach it. He couldn't. "Sorry, Hya."
She pouted. "COCONUT! COME HERE!"
       The coconut dropped in her open talons.

       Poisonwing stared in awe at her. That fruit was tightly holding onto the tree branch. It couldn't have just fallen in her talons so freely. Maybe she was an animus. He shook his head. She couldn't be just because he's been reading that scroll for seven months. Plus his wings are getting tired.
"Let's go." She burgled and tried to open her fruit.
"OPEN ALREADY!" The coconut obeyed and cracked in half. She dug her claws in and stuck a piece of the meat into her mouth. Poisonwing's eyes widened and he flee straight back to the hut, where he ran straight to his mother and father. They were signing some document about something less important than this.
       Death bringer looked over at his son and nodded his head. You can't come in right now. We are doing something more important than your sister trying to eat from a coconut, said his face. Poisonwing scowled.
"Mother, I need to show you something," he whispered. Deathbringer glared at him. He looked over at Mother and swiped a claw across his neck. She'll kill you and it won't be my fault because I warned you, his expression said.
Poisonwing stopped and then turned around. He'd have to tell later.

       By dinnertime, Kolluth was covered in dirt, grass, dust, and even some of his own blood. He'd been fighting a stupid dummy that his father had programmer to keep him busy. In the last couple of months, he's been looking more and more like his father, with muscles gently rippling every time he walked and soreness every time that he took a break. He felt more to red and had less energy than he used to do, but that could have also have been the reason why he would only take short naps ever day and he'd be up in early morning.
       But his goal was to impress Seashell. Sure, she was his best friend. He wanted to do anything to impress her, to show her that he's been doing other things than just sulking about his life like she first thought.
"Poor Kully! He is too sad about me missing him that he can't take care of heself," he remember the small Seawing say, hopping on her feet.
"No, I'm not! I don't need you!" He snapped at her and then she started crying and then she ran to her mom and her mom told his mom and his mom scolded him and he never forgave himself after that. He hated when he made her cry like that. He never wanted to see tears come out of her eyes that he caused.

"GILL, GIVE IT BACK!" Seashell roared, flapping her wings and flying over to her brother. Gill, her two year old brother, stole her necklace that her aunt, Aunt Anrnomr had made for her. It had a special purple shell with a small, off white pearl dented into it. "GILLLLLLLLLLLLL!" She roared again. She grabbed her tail and yanked him into her. "MORON!"
"AHHHH! Let me go, SHELLLLLYYY!" He yelled. Seashell growled and kicked his leg. She flapped her wings to stay aloft.
"DON'T CALL ME THAT GILL!"
"Stop fighting! I don't plan on giving you bandages for your scratches again," ordered a familiar, ferocious voice. Seashell dropped her brother and grabbed the necklace before she let go.
       She smirked and thought of Kolluth. She hoped that when she saw him next, that he would be proud of her getting so strong. Raising her little brother while her parents were making frequent trips to the Deep Palace. She hoped that he would be proud of how big she had gotten. She has been focusing on her attractive side (not that she likes him) and had been using edible paint for makeup. She dyed some sand different colors for eye shadow, different types of mashed coconut meat with different colors of pink or red, and a mix of both for blush. She'd been practicing on that for a while and wasn't do sure how Kolluth would react to it. Would he like it? She flapped again, reading her thoughts and soared down toward her family.

       At the dinner table, Kolluth, obviously, was the lat one to come in. Dinner was some potatoes and fish stuffed with herbs and potato rings.
The drink was obviously mango juice, although Poisonwing and Hyacinth perfered peach juice.
"It is more tastier and more sweetier," Hyacinth complained when Death bringer poured the juice.
"Then go make some yourself," Death bringer said.
"I dunno how too," she said.
"Exactly."
"Damn." Everyone stared at Hyacinth. Even the servent serving the food stopped.
"ANYWAY, Poisonwing!" Glory ignored her and turned to her son. "What was that thing that you wanted to tell me so bad?"
"Oh well," he said and side glanced at Hyacinth who was side eyeing him and lightly shaking her head. "Sorry, I forgot. It'll come back to me tomorrow, maybe."
"Oh that is just GREAT!" Kolluth said starcastingly. "Wonderful. I just love coming to dinner knowing that this wimp has nothing to say." Poisonwing looked hurt and Hyacinth growled.
"Kolluth! You dumb b-"
"HYACINTH, STOP!"

Wings Of Fire: Glory x Deathbringer: Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें