Boys are weird. PERIOD.

Kolluth was smart, cunning, very handsome, most likely to grab all the girls attention, and apparently trying to help his brother. Siblings are known for having rivalry and dyeing for the thrown they've always wanted to have. But there are only two heirs to the thrown and the only heirs were boys.
        He's always had a special love for his brother, Poisonwing, but he has always been special. He cant fly properly, he is way too smart, pretty weak, and he prefers staying with Mother instead of spending time with hin. It wasn't fair. It really wasn't.
         Yet, he has a best friend. Seashell, Tsunami's oldest daughter, was his best friend. They both loved to fight and tease each other. She's always been there and for four months, he has been missing her. He had repeatedly asked his mother for her to come over but she had always said no. "They have better things to do instead of coming here for two hours and then flying a day's flight back. Why don't you play with you brother?" He remembered her always saying, and then he would say, "How about she comes over and sleeps her forever and she can live with us?" She would always say no to that.

       Poisonwing was next to his mother's throne, trying to fly while she signed things and ordered orders. She's been sick for a while, throwing up in random places. Death bringer would always take her place when she got too sick to take over. As he was practicing flying, Glory suddenly started to gag and crawled over to her room. Poisonwing gawked and flew after her, careful not to step on her tail. He stopped at her door and heard her throw up and then all was quiet. Poisonwing sat there for a few more seconds before becoming frantic and barging in. He saw her curling up against a small, smooth egg. She looked up at him and smiled.
"What's that?" He asked, and sniffed the egg.
"It's my egg, your new sibling."

       Death bringer was flying back from his third trip from his trip at the Kingdom of Sand. He was there for a special reason, meeting other assasins going to kill some stupid gang leader. After that was finished, the female Icewing, Flurry, and the male Skywing, Sker, went back to their families and Deathbringer went back to his. Once he got there, he found Kolluth crying by himself on the edge of the pavilion. He was there to comfort him when Kolluth said that he could meet Seashell because she was too far away. Deathbringer barked a laugh and said that she was too far away, and then he wouldn't talk to him for the rest of the day.

       At dinner, Glory told her news and Deathbringer kissed her.
"YES! I'LL BE A FATHER THREE TIMES!" Deathbringer exclaimed and Glory laughed. Kolluth wasn't listening and kept trying to stab Poisonwing with his fork and Poisonwing kept trying to smash his meat stuffed pickles into his face.
Glory rubbed her temples and sighed. Deathbringer put a wing around her.
"Boys are weird," he said.
"PERIOD."