Sunny and Starflight's Wedding : Part 1

It was a small wedding. Minus all the Sand wings loyal to Queen Thorn and four Nightwings that the pair actually trusts: Starflight's father, Greatness, Fatesspeaker, and he reluctantly brought his half sister. When Glory read the invitation, she couldn't be any happier.
"They're getting married! They're getting married!" She chanted. Kolluth had his head tilted and watching her with Poisonwing. "Sunny and Starflight are getting married~" she sung. Deathbringer slid into the room and she took his talons and twirled.
"Woah," he whispered. He read it quickly and his confusion turned to excitement. "It's going to be a day from now."
"EXACTLY. So get your stuff ready for travel," she ordered him and he trotted away. "Kolluth and Poisonwing! Go get your stuff packed in your bags."
"Will Seashell be there?" Kolluth asked while his brother whisked away. Hyacinth sat beside him, licking her claws after if she'd been covered in crusty dirt.
"Of course she w-"
"YAY!" He declared, making his sister jump. She glared at him and flicked her tail. She definently had her mother's personality.

       In an hour, the family was ready to go. Hyacinth sat trustingly on Poisonwing's back as he flew above his father. Kolluth was practicing flipping and dodging between his parents. Glory was holding the bags since Deathbringer wanted to hold his dragonets. By midday, they had to stop because Hyacinth needed to pee really bad and Poisonwing voted against her peeing on him.
       They swooped down and landed in a minute, where Hyacinth did her business behind a bush. There was nothing but a whole bunch of twigs and tiny leaves to clean herself, so she used some magic to make some paper and did it. Then she heard rustling behind her. She stopped.
"Hello? Any one there?" She whispered and started to get nervous. She growled and sprang up just as her brother rammed straight at her. He missed and ended crashing into the bush.
"Ow!" He exclaimed. She smacked him with her wings.
"Kully! Stop!" She complained as he stood up with leaves on his face.
"C'mon." He picked her up and set her on his back and then flew toward the family who was sitting beside a fire.

       The family was flying again after taking a short rest and eating some meaty breakfast. It seemed weird, chewy, and extremely bloody. It was nasty and instead, Hyacinth tried to eat some berries Poisonwing said wasn't poisonous.
       On the way there, they saw a group of four small shapes, three blue and one aquamarine. Kolluth gasped and veered closer.
"Tsunami?" Glory called. The shaped came closer and slammed into Glory. Deathbringer shook himself and smiled.
"GLORY! Oh my moons, how are you?" The Seawing, Tsunami, asked. She smiled warmly at Glory but Hyacinth felt frightened. She had beautiful blue scales but had a bountiful amount of scars on her tail and arms.
"I'm doing great. Oh, this is Hyacinth," Mother introduced. She waved her over and Hyacinth came flapping onto her back.
"Hi," she mumbled.
"Hi," the dragon said.
"This is. . . Uh. . . Aunt Tsunami!" Mother exclaimed. Tsunami gave a glare that Hyacinth didn't really like but she smiled at her. Kolluth and Seashell gave eachother a look and Kolluth growled.
"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

       Kolluth kept bumping into Seashell at awkward times. Apparently, she was impressed of how strong he was. He kept trying to ripple his muscles and she kept swueezing it.
"You've grown so much!" Seashell laughed, curving her neck. They trailed behind so that no one could listen to their conversation.
"Thanks," he half-glimpsed st her chest and wuickly looked away. "You've gotten big, too." She gasped and slapped his tail with hers. He swerved to the left.
"I mean developed." He rolled his eyes and she smacked him harder.
"You pervert!"
"I am not," He glared. She glared back and he softened.
"Ooooooooo!" Said a voice above them. Seashell looked up slightly and suddenly did a flip in the air, her tail slapping the blue Seawing above them. Kolluth growled.
"Who's this wimp?" He growled. She smirked.
"Gill, the most awsomest dragon alive," he said, rubbing the spot she hit him.
"And the most annoying," she added. He gave her s glare and she gave one back.
"At least I don't have to deal with this," he smiled. Poisonwing looked back and smiled.
"You might when Hyacinth grows up," Poisonwing said, slowing down. Hyacinth was in a deep sleep on his back. Her wings twitched and she murmured something.
"She is too good for that. All she'll be worrying about is being beautiful and being cute," Kolluth said with a smug grin. Seashell, on his right, frowned and looked away. Poisonwing rolled his eyes, Hyacinth twitched again, Gill started blabbering about elements and chemicals, Kolluth half fell asleep while flying and kept bumping into Seashell, and Seashell kept sulking.
       Soon they would be at the marriage sight in no time, right?