Fight? Fight! FIGHT! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

How was your thanksgiving? 🦃
I hope it was good. Now I have a question that has been bothering me and I need you to be the ones to answer it for me. Has anyone ever noticed that the dragons eat so much but never ever use the bathroom?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Jade sat peacefully in the prey center, eating some fish and coconut with a confused Rainwing. Obviously, why wouldn't he, because all Rainwings are stupid and lazy. She smiled at him warmly and he literally got up, turned around, and walked toward a cluster of other dragons, his winglet probably. She lashed her tail dangerously. Jade was used to always getting her way, since her  father, Eel, had made an agreement with Queen Snowfall to allow him to stay and work for her. And then he got super rich, started a family with her mom, whole she never knew, and then had Jade.

"If that is how school is going to go, I don't like it at all," Jade frowned. She looked up and saw Seashell staring down at her with five other dragons. How come she got more friends than she did? Jade growled softly, leaped and landed on the same ledge, where her friends we're staring at her weird. A Rainwing, some sort of deformed Skywing, two Seawings(including Seashell), and a Nightwing she almost mistakened for Kolluth.

"Hi Jade," her friends muttered. in unision, except the deformed Skywing. Seashell stared at her with swollen eyes and growled.
"What do you want?" she asked. Her tail twitched slightly and twined with the other Seawing.
"I just saw you guys up here and decided to join you!" Jade lied, smiling. "I was lonely and you guys could have obviously invited me." The Nightwing frowned at her and sat up from his laying position.
"Well we didn't invite you, so would you rather go down there and stay there until after, or stay here where things will not make sense for you puny mind?"
Seashell stared at her with a hard glare. The was an uncomfortable silence as Jade thought. If she heard something useful, she could use it for her advantage when they get into an argument.
"How about I invite Kolluth?" Something twitched in their eyebrows and they all frowned except the Skywing, how still looked clueless of what was going on. "He could interpret it for me."
"Well, unfortunately," the other smaller Seawing started before Jade quickly cut him off by stuffing her talon into his muzzle. He struggled for a moment, trying to bite his way out. The Nightwing bared his teeth and tried to leap at her but she dodged, so he ended up in the floor below them with a thud. Seashell snarled and stood up on her hind legs.
"Let him go, squid-monkey." She leaped at her, Jade dodged, Seashell orriented her self, leaped at her again, and got her pinned under her. Jade struggled, grabbed Seashell's ears, pulled them apart, and let go, leaving Seashell to rub her ears for a second.
"KOLLUTH! SEASHELL IS FIGHTING ME AGAIN!" Jade shouted at the top of her lungs. The whole prey center turned to stare at her. Seashell growled and pushed her off the edge and on the ground.
"You guys want a real fight?" She smirked and some dragonets made a circle around Seashell.
"Fight?"
"Fight!"
"FIGGHHTT!" She smirked and jumped on Jade, who coughed a drop of blood.
"Let's go, then," she breathed. Seashell leaped at her once she got up and clawed her back. Jade dove her claws into her stretched ears, which made the torquise dragon scream. The dragonets were cheering loud, and once she got sight of Kolluth staring at the fight, she flipped under her opponent, but unfortunately, Seashell flipped her over.

Jade shouted and bared her claws harder into Seashell and her back claws deeper into her stomach. Her tail flipped to her head and smacked down on Seashell's face. Jade laughed and did it again, leaving the dragonet crying and bruised in pain. She wailed and Kolluth came straight to her, peeling Jade off of her and cradling her head in his strong arms.
"The heck are you doing, Jade?!" He snarled, and all the watching dragonets backed off and quickly went back to their groups. "Why are you attacking Seashell?"
"And why was there so much of a racket?" The headmaster Tsunami walked in and glared at her students. "Why is- SEASHELL!" She bolted toward her crying daughter and turned to stare at Jade. Jade backed off and covered her back with her green wings. "You. Are. EXPELLED." She lifted her wings and growled.
"But she attacked me first!" Jade pleaded. The other dragons who were with Seashell shook their heads and stepped forward.
"Mother," said the blue Seawing. "She attacked first. She even through Poisonwing on the ground and stopped my breathing by putting her talon on my mouth and nose." Tsunami growled.
"Get out of my school. Don't come back unless you guardian is here to send back a message. You will never come back."

Tsunami waved her tail and signalled for Kolluth to carry her to the infirmary. As they passed, Jade could see the amount of damage she gave her. Cuts were bleeding horribly and her face was swollen and stained with blood. "I'm sorry," Jade mouthed but Seashell was unconscious, surprisingly.

This would be the last time she would see Kolluth, and he was walking away from her, rejecting her, from any and every decision she made.