The Princess's Allergic To Fish.

Hyacinth was outside, sun tanning on a rock close to the shore. Dove was with her boyfriend in the shallow water, laughing and screaming and swimming under the water.

Apparently, Dove had a new accessory on her finger, a silver ring with a gem on it. And apparently, the two people were supposed to be getting married in one month, and they wanted all of their friends and family there, if they were still alive.

"Hyacinth!" Called a voice behind her. Hyacinth slowly pivoted her head around to stare at the dragon calling her. "Dinner is ready. Our hosts are ready for you."

She glared at her brother. "I'll be there in a bit."
"Well come now because they don't plan on waiting," Poisonwing frowned. "By the time you come in, it'll be gone."

"Fiiiiiiiine," she grumbled and got up slowly, allowing her scales to shimmer into sunset colors: magenta, orange, yellow, and a pale blue. "I'm coming. DOVE." The human turned around with her wet hair and grabbed her fiance to make him focus. "We're leaving for dinner."
"Bet," Dove smiled and ran out of the water, Tytan close behind her. "How far is the hut?"
Hyacinth squinted her eyes and sat up. "At LEAST one mile for you but like three or five meters for you," she smirked and allowed the two to climb on top of her. She rose into the air and flew toward the hut, landing gracefully on the sand.

She walked in and to the kitchen where all nine dragons were sitting in. Poisonwing had a seat right next to him that was empty and she sat there, smiling at him. Dove and Tytan sat close to her, bending toward each to her to talk in their scavenger language.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Tsunami smiled, said quick thanks, and grabbed a fish. Everyone started grabbing something, even Tytan managed to reach over the long table and grab some seaweed salad for him and Dive to share.

When Hyacinth reached to grab a small fish, her fingers tingled from the touch and she dropped on a small leaf plate. Then, after a moment, she grabbed the fish and droppe it into her mouth. She had never tried fish before and she hated its taste. It felt acaly and salty and. . . Disgusting. As she chewed, she felt her tongue swell up and frowned. She swallowed some and instantly regretted it. Her throat swelled up and she gasped for air, pressing her talons to the table and breathing heavily.
"Do you not like the fish?" Her brother asked next to her.
She shook her head vigorously and flapped her wings, standing up. With everyone staring at her, she clutched her throat and turned white with pain.

Deathbringer quickly got up, flew over the table, moved behind her and tried to get the food out of her stomach, but she wasn't choking. She just couldn't breathe.
"Hyacinth!" Poisonwing shouted and went over to help her. She clawed him and grabbed hold over his arm. Suddenly, Dove came forward with a small cube of ice and reached her arm down her throat. She spread the cold solid where the swelling was, and soon, she could breathe again.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Reed, who had gotten up along with Seashell and Glory. Kolluth was staring at her with his scales green and his eyes white. "Why was she choking?" Dove took her hand out of her throat and frowned.

"She wasn't choking," Dove said and turned to them. The dragons fell silent and stared at her. "She's allergic to fish like me. She can't eat it or her throat will swell up and she won't be able to breathe and she'll die." She turned to Hyacinth. "Overall, don't eat fish."

Hyacinth nodded weakly, her scales s
Still white and pale green. Deathbringer let her down slowly back into her chair. Poisonwing put a wings around her and Dove fed her some seaweed salad in the meantime.

"Are you feeling better?" She whispered. Hyacinth nodded, her eyes white with fear as she stared blankly at the scaly fish. Dove gave her another hand full of the salad and she chewed it slowly.

"Now that the problem is solved," Tsunami said slowly, looking at Glory, who was green with fear but trying to fight it back. "How about we talk about the news in the kingdom? Glory?"
"Umm," Mother said, still glancing at Hyacinth from time to time. "Well, the village is coming along nicely. The Nightwings are starting to move into the Rainwing villages, the ones that want to at least. And we are part of the National Trade, paying for fruit for resources. The Mudwings are our number one trader since they are right next to us."

"Wow," Riptide said. "And I'm guessing Deathbringer takes care of delivery?"
"I do," Father laughed. "Kolluth helps me organize it and Hyacinth gives me a list of delivery boxes to put in."
"Wow," Tsunami said. "Wonderful. Anyone else have news?"
"I do!" Reed jumped up. Kolluth and Seashell's eyes widened and Kolluth disappeared and suddenly the green Seawing was struggling to open up his mouth. "Coffat ned rehell lav an aegg tagedda!"

"Kolluth, let go of him," Glory scolded. The hybrid stepped back and glared at the dragonet while Seashell gave him the death stare. "Reed, tell us."
"No!" Seashell shouted.
"He'll say something stupid!" Kolluth yelled.
"Kolluth and Seashell had an egg together!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry (not sorry, Reese's {not an ad but it can be}) this chapter is short. Anyway, Happy Black History Month! To all my African American/Black viewers out there, we love and appreciate you! And being an African American too, I thank myself for having the time and energy to be writing this for you guys. Instead of doing the homework that I so DESPERATELY needed to do, I instead wrote for you guys because I love you and appreciate all that you guys have done for me. Being in school had been really hard for me, sometimes being made fun of or being called the "n" word and stuff like that, but I always ignore them and carry on with the day. If you are being bullied, tell them to leave you alone and tell somebody about it, even if you don't want to. Somebody will be there to help you and even I will too. I hope you have a great day/night (or whatever time it is) and keep your head held high! AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK.