Five

I couldn't help but smirk. Was he really threatening me? I cock my head with my eyes gleaming at his attempt to sound threatening.

"Wow, such words from a man who'll never do shit," I mock. "As I said before, you can threaten me all you like but you don't have the balls to go through with it."

Levi doesn't respond for a moment. Instead his eyes inspects me up and down before looking to the side with a scoff. I wish knew what he was thinking but, with that cold demeanor of his and his emotionless face it was difficult. Poking his inner cheek with his tongue he slowly looks back at me. I could've swore I saw a glint of red in them.

"I also said terrible shit would happen to you."

"Tch, what are you--!" I found myself gasping for air with shooting pain emitting from my stomach. I stumble back, my waist hitting my desk with a thud.

Immediately I place an arm over my stomach as I attempt to control my breathing. I realized Levi's knee had hit my diaphragm causing each breath I took to be painful than the last.

"What the hell, Levi?" I shout while clenching my teeth. I never expected him to use violence, he was overreacting to the situation. Levi scoffs while wrinkling his nose in disgust.

"Oh, did that hurt you?" He mocks darkly. "I thought your cocky ass could take it."

"Shut the hell up," I spat angrily. I glare at him, my anger boiling inside me. He crosses his arms nonchalantly over his chest.

Gripping my desk with my other hand, I began to think of many ways I could beat the hell out of him. Most of my options consist of shoving a foot in his mouth. His brows were furrowed as he frowned at the sight of me.

"Are you shaking?" He questions disapprovingly. I click my tongue and try to hide my arm behind my back.

I never realized my body was shaking, I probably looked like a wuss of a fawn. He smirks, the look in his eyes were far from friendly. He was ready to beat the crap out of me and I had to be quick on my toes to avoid any injuries.

"Typical," he sighs. "Idiots like you only talk mess but can never back themselves up. What a cowardly move." I release a scoff with my eyes full of distaste.

"Does being a snitch also count as a cowardly move?" I question firmly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he replies cooly. "All I remember is you fucking disrespecting me."

I grit my teeth, he doesn't even have the damn guts to admit fault. I shook in anger, the pain emitting from my stomach bothered me no more. Consumed by rage, I wanted nothing than to slap him senseless.

I wanted him to show some bit of emotion, something besides that cold look in his eyes. I swing my leg at his side but to only have him sidestep away. I push myself away from the desk and swung my fists wildly.

I was tired and my body ached, there was no room for me to do everything exact. He hit me first, now I'll be the one to hit him last. I pushed my leg out for a front kick but he simply caught my ankle.

I staggered helplessly as I tried to balance all my weight on one leg. I pulled my lips back into a frustrated snarl with my eyes glinting in rage.

"Let go!" I yell. Levi shrugs, and does as I said. But only, when he released me he not only pulled my leg up first but he kicked me to the floor. I grunted when my back collided with the wood and found myself being restrained.

My eyes widen when I see Levi straddling my hips. I let out a curse and threw a punch. He catches it with ease as if he was trying to show off the immense strength he possessed.