Fifty Eight

The anger was twisting into something more. It swirled inside me like a treacherous wind that left a lingering smell in the air. My body ached, burned underneath all the clothing.

I was wielding myself against the urge to show any sort of need or desire. But I was sure Levi could sense the lust radiating off me. The feeling of his soft lips continuously brushing against mine in a slow, agonizing manner was driving me insane.

My breathing started to become uneven and my grip around his collar was slowly fading.

"You damn brat," he growls. "I told you keep your feelings to yourself and now look at me. I don't know what to do with that information."

His right hand slowly snakes up to grab the back of my neck while the other hooks around my waist. My body was still and stiff, I didn't dare to move in fear of ruining this moment. My mouth was dry but I force myself to speak anyway.

"What ideas do you have in mind?" I breathe.

Levi took his sweet time and tighten his grip behind my neck. He kept his hooded eyes firmly set on me, not once averting it as kept touching my lips with his. I almost buckled to his warm breath greeting my face.

"An assortment," he replies gruffly. "One, I throw you out of my room. Or two, I take you up against a wall till I hear you scream my name."

God, spare my soul. His words brought endless knots to my insides. My heart thudding against my chest making me feel so sure Levi could hear it too.

Too much heat radiated between us that it became too hard to ignore. I give him a taunting smirk, his eyes glinting in mischief.

"I prefer the second option," I murmur. "How about you?"

"Gotta say, has to be my best idea yet." Levi doesn't waste a second to crash his lips onto mine. I moan at the force of the kiss, my hand immediately dropping from his collar.

My back hits a wall with a low grunt escaping me. He moved his lips in a ravaging, desperate manner. One I could tell he wanted this more than me. I welcomed this side of him with open arms.

Only I got to see the arousal side of Levi. Only I could feel his touch and body pressed against mine. Only I can make him become a moaning mess.

Such things ignited something within me. My body moves on its own as I hastily wrap my arms around Levi's neck. My mind was complete mush despite him only nibbling on my lower lip right now.

I've felt it again, that electrifying feeling rushing to my core. It made me feel hot and needy. It was only Levi that filled my mind, just how I liked it.

I open my mouth for him, giving is tongue entrance. I greeted his tongue with mine to create such a dance it had me moan. Levi moaned along with me, his knee coming between my thighs as he lifts me up with one hand. He breaks the kiss to only plant angelic ones along on my jaw and cheek.

"You like this?" Levi growls in my ear. "Enjoying how I kiss you, baby-girl?"

That nickname. That goddamn nickname drove me wild. I whimper when his hot breath caressed the shell of my ear. My back arching in need for more contact.

"I'll take that as a yes," he chuckles darkly. Dragging his lips down the skin of my throat was absolute bliss. My fingers found their way to his hair, entangling themselves within his beautiful strands.

With my back arched and head craned for him Levi knew I was already melting. I knew he enjoyed this. Enjoyed the dominance he held over me. Enjoyed how I parted my lips from his teasing.