Forty Seven

*Thank you for 300 votes!*

"Show you? H-how?"

Levi spreads his lips into a devious smirk. He keeps his grip on my chin as he took on more step to me. I was able to feel his hot breath over my face. It was intoxicating.

"You know how," Levi muses. "If I like it I'll stay but if I don't then I walk out that door."

I swallow thickly when he cranes he head to brush his lips against mine. I wanted nothing more than to slam my lips against his. My mind was filled with need and want, no longer was I able to remember why he was here. I just wanted him.

"Now, act like this is the last time you'll touch me or feel me," Levi urges. His words layered in desperate need. "Act like this the last time we do this."

He didn't have to say it twice. I was already kissing him when his words barely left his lips. His hand drops to grasp my jacket.

My hand was positioned behind his head, keeping him in place as I fiercely kissed him. He melted to it, his body molding into mine. I could sense his neediness because it mixed with mine.

We acted as though we haven't seen each other or haven't even kissed each other in months. There was so much tension and so much feelings gathered into one that we decided to let it go. It was overwhelming.

I push him onto the couch without breaking the kiss. I grip his jacket and yank it off. Levi smirks, allowing me to do what I want. It only turned me on more.

I licked his bottom lip but, he doesn't grant me entrance. I do it again but get the same reaction. He was enjoying my attempts and my slow burning irritation.

If he wanted to play like that then, he can be my guest. I'll show him that not giving me what I want will cause grave consequences. I roll my hips against his, a stifled moan abruptly escapes him.

I quickly slipped my tongue into his mouth. A triumphant huff escapes me as I sense Levi's surprise. His tongue was pressed against mine, exploring this new feeling.

I knew he liked it. Just by the way he tried to conquer me with his tongue was an answer enough. But, I wouldn't let him win. He wanted me to show how much I needed him then I'll do just that.

My fingers find the buttons of his shirt and with such desperation I fumble with the buttons. When I was able to unbutton each one, it was Levi's turn to take off my jacket. I quickly shrug it off when I suddenly realize I needed to breathe.

My lungs burned but my body was telling me to keep going. Even if I was suffocating and becoming dizzy, I wanted to keep kissing him. It was Levi would pulled away first but, not far enough to where his breath caressed my face.

I could still feel his soft lips brush against mine. I could still even feel his tongue touching mine. It became an open kiss to where we could breathe but also continue our actions.

"Damn it, Emma," Levi moans. He runs his hands up my legs, stopping at my inner thighs. I take in a shuddering breath, understanding there was a part of me that became needy and hot. I push myself into his touch, he chuckles darkly.

"Needy, aren't you?" He muses seductively. He moved his lip to my cheek then to my jaw, and then to the side of my neck. I aimlessly dragged my fingers down his ivory chest feeling every muscle. He curses at my touch.

"Why the fuck do you think I'm kissing you?" I breathe. Damn, I was breathless. My heart thundered inside me, ringing in my ears. My body was shaking in anticipation. Levi's lips was hot against my skin. He gives me a soft kiss.