39

Chapter 39 Expose her identity?

Yvonne Graham sneered, “I just heard about it. Is there anything wrong with the pharmacy of our company?”

Julian Graham glanced at her, pursed his lips and said nothing.

Seeing this, Rudy Graham couldn’t hold back his words at all and spoke out his thoughts, “It’s useless for you to hide it. Anyway, I know it. How are you going to explain it to your grandfather?”

Yvonne Graham could not stop Rudy Graham. She sighed and stood aside.

He had guessed that the two of them came here with ulterior motives, but he didn’t expect that they couldn’t pretend anymore?

Julian Graham sneered, “Now that you’ve asked, I have nothing to say.”

It was indeed his fault that the medicine research failed, but he was fully capable to solve it. He planned to hire Sam Black at a high price. As long as he agreed to be the director of the the Graham Group’s medicine, the failed medicine would be solved and the Graham Group would also be able to launch the main medicine.

It was just a matter of time.

He didn’t know why they wanted to inquire about it. If they wanted to use it to make things difficult for him, it was definitely impossible for them to succeed.

Rudy Graham nodded with a smile, “You admitted this thing.”

Standing behind the pillar, Natalie Spears listened to their conversation with a complicated expression on her

face.

Julian Graham ignored Rudy Graham. He frowned and looked around again. Obviously, he didn’t believe that Natalie Spears left without seeing him.

Julian Graham glanced around the hall and didn’t see the figure of Natalie Spears at all. ‘Did she really leave

like this?”

Rudy Graham said again, “Since you admit it, how are you going to explain it to your grandfather?”

A trace of impatience appeared in Julian Graham’s eyes. “What should I tell my grandfather? Who can

guarantee that the medicine will be developed smoothly?”

Obviously, Rudy Graham was irritated by Julian Graham’s attitude. He snapped, “You have taken over the the Graham Group for so many years, but you can’t even develop a decent new drug. Don’t you feel ashamed?”

Startled by the man’s sudden raised voice, Yvonne Graham grabbed the man’s sleeve and pulled him behind her. “Julian, your uncle just wants the Graham Group to run better. He was over the line. Don’t mind.”

With impatience all over his face, Julian Graham said, “Just tell me what you want.”

From what Rudy Graham said just now, he had already guessed what they wanted. The blame in his words was so obvious that he just wanted to replace him. He wanted to be the CEO.

After a pause, he continued, “If you want to threaten me with the fact that the drug development failed, you

can leave now.”

With an awkward smile, she said, “Now that you’ve already guessed it, let’s not beat about the bush. Although the performance of the Graham Group was better in the past few years since you took over it, the company still doesn’t have its own scientific research talents. It won’t be far from being able to develop new drugs in

the future!”

“We are also considering the Graham Group. At least I think your uncle is more suitable for this position than