151

Chapter 151 Fine clothes

Natalie narrowed her eyes and carefully looked at the intelligence sent by Ryan, which clearly recorded that Julian had been expelled by the director of Hazel International Hospital.

Reasonably speaking, Hazel International Hospital and Julian had a cooperative relationship. Graham Group was responsible for supplying, while the hospital was responsible for selling.

Since they were cooperators, how could Hazel International Hospital drive Julian out, which was tantamount to harming its own interests?

There must be something fishy going on.

Natalie quickly locked in this message, stood up, walked into the cloakroom upstairs and changed

herself into a new outfit.

The cloakroom upstairs was large, but there were not many clothes, appearing empty and

desolate.

Natalie originally had a cloakroom at the Graham family, which was also a large room. Unlike this

room, that one was full of clothes.

There were various types of clothing, including luxurious, casual, elegant, and various styles of

clothing. Each was worth a lot of money, filling the entire room.

Ladies were envious of this, thinking that Julian was really spoiling his wife. The value of the

clothes in this cloakroom could even be equal to a company.

Apart from Julian, which man in the upper class would spend so much money to buy clothes for

his wife?

He did spoil his wife.

However, Natalie was well aware that the praises were all superficial.

These self proclaimed wealthy and noble women valued their blood background the most, and it

was impossible for them to look up to her as an orphan, not to mention that she hadn’t went to school. These noble people were even less likely to envy her.

She even occasionally heard how those ladies evaluated her behind.

“How could Mr. Graham be willing to spend so much money on clothes for a substitute?”

“He did buy dozens of clothes, which are all global limited editions and we can’t buy them. Mr. Graham bought them all without thinking!” One of the women spoke excitedly, with a clear expression of dissatisfaction.

“Do you really think Mr. Graham bought them for that poor woman?” The woman was in a sarcastic

tone.

“What?”

“How can that poor woman deserve it? I feel sad when these valuable clothes are worn on her.”

“Although it may be like this, no matter how shabby Natalie is, these clothes are indeed bought for her.” Others on the side were puzzled.

Natalie stood quietly in the shadow, listening to these words, her face expressionless.

“You’re still too foolish.” She changed her tone and said, “Mr. Graham bought them it for Niki other

than Natalie.

“Mr. Graham used to spoil Niki so much. Not to mention clothes, Mr. Graham would even buy stars in the sky for her. What he has done for Natalie now is just to fill the gap in his heart.”