87

Chapter 87 High-profile

Niki slowly entered the banquet hall holding Julian’s arm, with an uncontrollable smile on her face.

Everyone at the banquet looked at the two who seemed close together.

Niki noticed the gaze of the people around her. They were either shocked, or probing, or jealous… There were also some complicated gazes that she couldn’t understand.

2

She had never been stared at by so many people before, and she couldn’t help feeling a little nervous.

The slender and thick eyelashes carefully brushed with eye black kept flapping because of tension, and the hand holding Julian’s arm also exerted more force uncontrollably.

Julian noticed Niki’s nervousness and whispered, “Don’t be nervous.”

Niki nodded, with a barely smiling expression on her face.

“Mr. Graham’s side is not Mrs. Graham! What’s the matter? Has Mr. Graham divorced? Dumping that considerate Mrs. Graham?” People around him whispered to each other.

“He brought this woman to Grandpa Graham’s banquet. It must be his new love. The original wife may have

been abandoned by him!”

As soon as this voice came out, the people gathered around looked at Niki with a momentary change in their

eyes.

“Who is this next to Mr. Graham?” A slightly elderly woman in fancy clothes asked with a puzzled expression.

on her face.

Did Mr. Graham find a new lover again? Why hasn’t there been any news leaked? She still wanted her

daughter to marry over.

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen this woman!” Said the young woman next to her, her face full of jealousy, as if

she was about to bite her teeth.

Everyone in Los Angeles knew that Mr. Graham doesn’t like his wife. He agreed that the marriage was all based on her own shameless force, and they would divorce sooner or later.

Many wealthy ladies from wealthy backgrounds were waiting for Mr. Graham’s divorce.

As a result, Mr. Graham quietly got divorced, and this woman who came from nowhere in front of them took

the lead.

The voices around her echoed into Niki’s ears, and she didn’t feel uncomfortable. Instead, she felt a bit proud,

which completely drove away the tension she had just felt.

Her purpose in coming here had been achieved.

Niki couldn’t help but straighten her neck and her face also showed some confidence. Wearing a diamond necklace gifted by Julian in her slender neck. Coupled with the elegant skirt specially selected today, it made her radiant under the eye-catching light.

The two of them walked to the center of the banquet, and everyone’s gaze followed.

After scanning around, Julian turned his head to look at Niki and said, “I’ll go upstairs and see Grandpa. You

wait below.”

Niki’s face remained unchanged, and she looked at Julian with a gentle gaze. “Okay, I’m waiting for you.

below.” Her voice was unusually obedient.

After Julian left, Niki lifted her skirt and walked straight towards the crowd. “A glass of champagne, thank