62

Chapter 62 Cooperation

“No, it’s all done of my own accord. The Graham family’s business is my own business.”

Julian stared at Niki, with his eyes tinged with softness.

“Anyway, I will marry into the Graham family sooner or later…” Nikl smiled with a bashful tone.

Her tone was generally light, but she raised her tone when she said that she would marry into the Graham.

family, as if she just mentioned it inadvertently.

Upon hearing this, Julian’s face that was originally soft became somewhat stiff, and his expression showed an indescribable change. He had previously promised his grandfather not to divorce Natalie.

But now the matter of authorization had been perfectly solved…

He was one step closer to fully taking power, and the divorce matter could also be put on the agenda.

Thinking of this, Julian’s stiff expression relaxed.

Niki caught the fleeting complex emotions on Julian’s face and said, “Julian, did I say something wrong?”

With a tone of grievance and an innocent face, anyone who listened to her would feel pity for her.

“No.”

“You will marry into the Graham family sooner or later.” Julian’s eyes were fixed and distinct, with a unique

sense of confidence as if he was at the top of the food chain. In his pupils, there was only a reflection of Niki.

Niki heard the promise as she wished, then she said in a leisure tone, “Well, I hope that Mrs. Graham won’t

worry too much or have too much malice towards me anymore.”

Julian touched the hair in front of her forehead. “As you wish.” Said Julian in a flat tone.

“I’m afraid that Natalie will say something to Mrs. Graham again, after all, Natalie has been staying by her

side when I was absence…”

Upon hearing Natalie’s name, Julian frowned almost in a second.

After listening to Niki’s words in silence, his face showed a hint of mixed emotions. “I will talk to my mother

about it.” Julian comforted her.

His mother’s attitude was really firm and she was indeed tricky.

But Niki had helped the Graham family so much this time, so her mother’s attitude would not be as tough as before.

“Fine!” Niki nodded lightly.

The two looked at each other.

Niki was close to Julian, and they were so close that they could hear each other’s breathing clearly.

She tilted her head slightly, staring at the man’s angular jawline. Julian felt her gaze.

Chapter 62 Cooperation

40.83%

Nikl’s clear eyes turned while she blushed a bit, with a girlish and bashful smile that was perfect on her face.

*Julian, the authorization has been solved. You shouldn’t be so busy now…?”

Julian gave a consent in a soft tone.

“Then come to the apartment tonight… Since the company had gone wrong, you has been ignoring me… I

want to stay with you.”