107

Chapter 107 Mr. Graham requested an interview

After Ryan pulled out the chair for Natalie, he also sat next to her.

The room was clearly incensed with some elegant and light fragrance. The fragrance lingered throughout the

room, making them feel pleasant.

After the two of them were truly seated, Jerry looked up at her and carefully examined Natalie.

The collaborations about Abaca before were all coordinated by Mrs. Lance. Jerry had never actually met this

legendary and powerful pharmaceutical doctor. And before he arrived, he even thought that this

world-renowned pharmaceutical doctor must be aged.

At least at her fifties.

When he saw her today, he didn’t expect her to be so young.

And she was also really beautiful… Although he didn’t want to judge others’ appearance, he was still attracted by the appearance of Doctor Nancy in front of him the first glance he looked up at her.

Her facial features were extremely elegant and pure. Perhaps because she was conducting experiments before coming and was not suitable for makeup, she did not wear any makeup.

A pure and elegant face without makeup, coupled with a refined posture while sitting on a seat in a private compartment, she was like a lotus without dust, filled the room with a refreshing fragrance when the wind

blew.

He couldn’t tell whether it was the aroma of the room or the fragrance of the person in front of him.

Ryan clearly noticed Jerry’s expression in front of him, then he unconsciously frowned. “Mr. Lance.” He

greeted.

It was necessary for him to speak out as a reminder.

Jerry came back to his senses.

He realized that he forgot himself just now as he caught up Ryan’s eyes.

As if to cover up his gaffe, Jerry coughed a little out of awkwardness.

Subsequently, Jerry stood up and poured a cup of coffee for Natalie to conceal his embarrassment. “I didn’t know your taste, so I ordered some dishes at will. Enjoy your meal, please.” He said.

Natalie nodded to show her gratitude without noticing Jerry’s performance just now.

“It’s okay, I’m not that picky, sorry to trouble you.” Natalie looked soft and then raised her eyes. “Have you drafted the contract yet?”

“Yes, I’ll show you now.”

Natalie nodded. Then she picked up the coffee cup and intended to pour a cup of coffee for Ryan, but was stopped by Jerry. “Leave it to me.”

Jerry stood up and poured a cup of coffee for Ryan, then waved his hand to his side. The waiter lowered his head in a hurry, then opened the door and walked out.

“The contract will be brought over in a moment, I’ll ask them serve the dishes now.” Jerry showed a polite smile on his face.

A row of waiters lined up with dishes carried on their hands. After each exquisite dish was served, they rearranged and retreated.

Jerry noticed that there was always a line of sight towards his face. He looked up and saw the assistant of Doctor Nancy sitting across from him staring straight at him.

Was there anything on his face? Jerry was puzzled.

He instinctively touched his face and found there was nothing there.