93

Chapter 93 I want to prove myself

Julian pulled out a seat for Niki and then sat down himself.

He just sat there alone and silent, but gave off a very powerful aura, with his eyes full of endless indifference.

Compared to the cowardice of Niki next to him at the moment, it seemed out of place.

The more Grandpa Graham looked at them, the more annoyed he became.

He was thinking about how to give Julian a piece of his mind after the party.

Julian had promised not to divorce Natalie, but he still brought Niki here today. It would only make the situation worse, and make trouble for Grandpa Graham.

Grandpa Graham turned his head and served Natalie a dish, “Eat more. The cook hired by our family today is very skilled in cooking. Please try it. I’m sure you’ll like it.”

Natalie nodded and thanked, “Thank you, Grandpa.” She picked up the fork and put the food in her mouth, and before she finished chewing the food in her mouth, Grandpa Graham took another dish and put it in front

of her.

After several rounds of this, everyone near the table looked at Natalie.

Only Linda’s eyes were filled with relief. Both Julian and Niki had complex expressions, and Niki’s look was

even worse.

“Thank you, Grandpa. I can do it myself.” Natalie felt a bit embarrassed and waved her hand sightly to politely declined Grandpa’s offer of help.

Actually, Grandpa Graham was neither good nor bad towards her.

When Natalie had just married into the Graham family, Grandpa Graham’s attitude towards her was also cold. As she steadfastly accompanied the Graham family through that difficult period, Grandpa Graham’s attitude toward her turned to gentleness.

But there was only gentleness.

In the three years since marrying into the Graham family, Grandpa Graham had never treated Natalie like this before, but today he smiled at her more than he had in all three years combined.

Natalie clearly knew in her mind what the purpose of his behavior was. The reason Grandpa Graham frequently served her dish was to show his attitude in front of everyone in the Graham family.

–The attitude that he disliked Niki.

Of course, Niki also knew it.

But her personality did not allow her to wait for her doom.

Nikl suddenly tugged at Julian’s clothes and said frailly, Julian, I’m sorry. It’s all my fault, I shouldn’t come

Julian frowned and said, “Don’t worry.”

“I took you here. There was no wrong with you. Just sit here with peace of mind. No one can drive you away.” Julian took all the responsibility on himself.

“But Grandpa Graham doesn’t like me.” Niki’s voice grew louder, and everyone at the table could hear her

clearly.

Natalie raised her eyebrows when she heard Niki’s words. She had had so many unpleasant experiences with Niki that she almost immediately understood that Niki was about to start something.

Grandpa Graham naturally responded to Niki’s sad words after hearing them. He snorted coldly and said, “Our family doesn’t welcome you. You better get out of here now.”