143

Chapter 143 Refuse to give in

“Go ahead.” Julian said after pondering for a moment.

Then Natalie just took a chance to say. “Okay. Since Mr. Graham asked me to speak first, so I want to discuss this now.”

She sorted her thoughts and prepared to speak, but was suddenly interrupted by Julian.

“Natalie.”

Natalie raised her eyebrows when she heard her name and said, “Didn’t Mr. Graham say I should start first? Did you retract? That’s okay… you can say it first.”

“Can you stop calling me Mr. Graham?” Julian’s tone was low, and Natalie sounded a bit oppressive when she carefully listened. This sense of oppression has been very familiar to Natalie and Julian since they spent three years together.

“Why?” Natalie remained unmoved.

“Why can’t I call you Mr. Graham? We don’t have much relationship anymore. If it weren’t for something to discuss with the leader of the Graham group, I wouldn’t have contacted you voluntarily. “Natalie’s tone was not polite at all, without a hint of euphemism.

Julian was silent.

“Mr. Graham? Are you still there? “Natalie was a bit unsure about Julian’s mood when she didn’t hear any sound from the other side of the phone.

After a moment, a sound finally came.

As if he had compromised, Julian’s voice was very helpless, “I’m here, go ahead.”

“Okay.” Natalie nodded, as if she couldn’t hear Julian’s emotional fluctuations at all. “I want to discuss the

Lance family’s Abaca project with you, Mr. Graham.”

“What is the relationship between the Lance family’s security project and the Graham family?” Julian slowly

asked.

Natalie didn’t say much either. She directly exposed it, “Mr. Graham, you don’t need to pretend to know

nothing. You know what you did to the Lance family.”

“What have I done?” Julian’s words, although interrogative, carry inexplicable playfulness.

“Stop pretending. You haven’t tampered with the Lance family’s funding chain? Aren’t you just trying to force the Lance family to give up the Abaca project and Instead cooperate with the Graham family? “She also didn’t want to try out each other with Julian here, and she just wanted to talk to him directly.

Julian looked at the scenery outside the window with an unpredictable expression.

Natalie was right, he did directly cut off the funding chain of the Lance family, and wanted them had no choice but to cooperate with the Graham family in the end.

Get Bos

But now, a new break has emerged, and Natalie is actually Dr. Nancy’s assistant.

Since he learned this information, he has appreciated Natalie a bit more… and he was also curious.

Because of this, he changed his mind.

He no longer wanted to make things difficult for the Lance family, after all, compared to the position of Dr.

Nancy’s assistant, the Lance family seemed less valuable.

He is a businessman, and he will choose whatever is beneficial to the company. Seeking profit and avoiding