98

Chapter 98 Illicit affairs

“Why should I admit it? Why do I have to tell Julian about my friends? He doesn’t tell me things about his friends, either.” Natalie’s eyes were extremely cold, and her words were full of sarcasm.

She married into the Graham family as an orphan and concealed her identity as a member of the Spears

family.

But in fact, during the past three years when she was in the Graham family, apart from hiding her identity, she never thought about deliberately concealing anything else.

And in these three years, no one had ever asked her anything.

But now it’s funny that they came to ask her about a man just because their relation might bring shame on the Graham family.

“So you mean that Julian needs to report to you all the friends of his? How dare you!” Niki retorted

disdainfully.

“Besides, most of Julian’s friends are his business partners. What’ the point to tell things about them to an orphan girl like you? You don’t understand what’s going on among them. It’s just a waste of time.”

The more Niki spoke, the more excited she became. She was sure that all her said was true. “And Julian has never kept his friends as a secret like you do…”

But before she could finish her words, Julian stopped her.

Niki was suddenly interrupted so she turned around in anger. But it turned out that the moment she turned who she saw was Julian, she quickly suppressed her anger.

She stopped speaking.

Julian turned to Natalie and spoke coldly, “So you don’t feel sorry now?”

At this moment, he had already believed what Niki said.

So Niki mentioned earlier that Natalie had already found another man and no longer looked up to him was

true… and the man was Philip?

No wonder when he mentioned divorce before, Natalie was so calm. Because she had already found another

rich man who was the president of Glory Group.

So she was this kind of women! Julian sneered. She really shocked him!

Julian then felt nothing but angry. He extended his slender fingers and pinched the tip of his nose, so he could barely suppress the anger in his chest.

And then it made sense why did Natalie could appear in the laboratory that time because Philip could help her. Without his help, how could she possibly enter such a heavily guarded laboratory?

All of Julian’s doubts about Natalie before could be explained by her relation with Philip after careful

consideration.

Julian became increasingly angry as he thought about it, and the anger he had just suppressed rose again and his expression become more serious.

Niki was right. It’s obvious that Natalie had an affair with Philip-illicit affair!

He used to feel guilty about Natalie, but now it seemed that his guilt was really ridiculous.

“I have never done such a thing before, why should feel sorry? “Natalie said in a half smile.

“Shouldn’t it be you guys, who slander me without any evidence but just some rumors, apologize to me?”

Julian looked at her coldly.