49

Chapter 49 Graham family banquet

The familiar face appeared in front of her. She was shocked and took a few steps back.

She clearly saw that his eyes swept over her from top to bottom, lingering on her white dress for about three seconds before his eyes became cold. He turned around and went back to original position, leaving her standing there.

She was confused, but didn’t care why his eyes suddenly became cold. She looked into the room.

Rudy was about to say something, but after a sound came from outside, Julian directly passed him and opened the door, leaving him standing there alone. His calm made him feel being shamed.

Obviously, Julian didn’t take it seriously at all. He was the only one who was like a clown.

He got even angrier, but Julian’s departure prevented him frorn venting his anger. He swallowed the rest of

his words.

When Natalie looked in, she saw Lord Graham sitting in the main seat. Red-faced Rudy stood to one side.

She walked in.

Before she stepped into the room, Rudy, with a gloomy face, strode out of the room.

“Rudy, where are you going? The banquet hasn’t started yet.” when Linda saw the angry Rudy walk out without saying a word, she said in a hurry.

Although she disliked Rudy, as the wife of the Graham family, she had to pretend to be righteous and care

about Rudy, her elder.

“Leave him alone!” said Lord Graham expressionlessly.

This son got not only the wrong business but also wrong-minded. He got nothing from good traditions of the Graham family. He’s going to ruin the whole family if he got the power.

There was only one person who could be called the most talented person in Lord Graham’s heart, and that

was Henry.

Thinking of him, Lord Graham couldn’t help feeling heartbroken…… In his eyes, Harry was obviously the best

choice for the president of the Graham group.

Although Julian was not that capable as Henry, Lord Graham had no other choice but Julian.

This was also the reason why he rejected Rudy without any hesitation, regardless of their relationship.

Hearing what Lord Graham said, Linda didn’t pretend anymore. Instead, she walked straight to Natalie,

“Natalie, you’re finally here!”

Natalie pursed her lips and said apologetically, “I’m sorry. I was delayed by something on my way.”

Linda was very happy that the Natalie was willing to come today. She had thought that Natalie hadn’t turn up for such a long time because she was not willing coming. She was finally relieved when she saw Natalie.

“It’s okay. Come in and have a seat.”

Instead of sitting down, she turned to Lord Graham and said, “Grandpa, I’m late today. I’m sorry for keeping you waiting. I’m sorry.”

She apologized for being late out of habit.

Lord Graham said happily, “it doesn’t matter. Just sit down. I’m glad you’re here.” then he pointed to the seat next to Julian.

Looking in the direction pointed by Lord Graham, she frowned.

She came here for divorcing with Julian. She didn’t want to get involved with him too much.

The Natalie glanced at the seat beside Linda. When she was about to sit down, she thought it was better to say something clearly.

She didn’t want grandfather to ask her why she didn’t sit with Julian.

Julian noticed the unwillingness in the eyes of the Natalie.

He saw that Natalie turned towards his mother and was about to walk over there, but she stopped for some reason. Julian raised his eyebrows and flashed an imperceptible sneer.

Since she had come to the Graham today, why did she pretend? She pretended that she didn’t want to sit next to him. Obviously, she had taken advantage of him. She was just daydreaming.

Since she pretended not to want to sit next to him, he would satisfy her.

Julian stood up directly, glanced Natalie, looked straight at Lord Graham and said indifferently, “Grandpa,

don’t let her sit here.”

“Since she’s here, let’s go. The guests downstairs have been waiting for a long time.”

Hearing this, Lord Graham realized that guests waiting downstairs. He nodded and said, “then let’s go.”

After saying that, he stood up and walked out.

Linda also stood up and looked at Natalie. “Natalie, let’s go.”

Before she could finish her words, she pursed her lips and hummed quietly.

Then she would find an opportunity to make it clear to Grandpa at the banquet. Anyway, she would wait.

Natalie was about to go downstairs, following Linda who was in an elegant black dress.

However, Linda reached out her hand to hold Julian.

Julian tried his best to hold back his disgust. After all, he had just promised grandfather not to divorce. He

walked beside her coldly.

Natalie sighed and quietly stood far away from Julian.

However, the stairs of the Graham were a little narrow. Looking up from the downstairs, they standing on the

stairs seemed to be very close.

“Lord Graham has come downstairs!” the guests downstairs saw Lord Graham go downstairs, and they all walked up, with more or less flattering expressions on their faces.

Many guests also saw Julian and Natalie behind Lord Graham. One was cold and noble, and the other was elegant and pure. They were obviously a perfect match.

“Mr. and Mrs. Graham are here too. They love each other so much.”

“What a perfect couple!”

They heard that.

Hearing these compliments, a sarcastic smile appeared on her face.

Love? They just used this word to describe them? Natalie thought it was funny.

Hearing this, the look on Julian’s face became even colder. He quickened his pace and walked downstairs with a gloomy face, leaving her behind.

Looking at Julian quickly walking downstairs, Linda sighed.