200

Chapter 200 Am I a beggar?

Get Po

Tory put the small wooden box into his pocket. The box was not too big, but it actually propped up

his pocket.

He placed the clothes he had just worn during the treatment on the chair, and then looked up at

Niki with a blank expression.

Niki wanted to say something, but she didn’t.

Anyway, since this person dares to leave, the old man lying inside must have been treated pretty

well.

In this situation, it is advantageous for her that Tory leaves.

If Julian asks any more questions that she can’t handle, she can make some excuses without the

presence of him.

Anyway, no one can expose it.

Tory didn’t even give Julian a half look and slowly walked out of the room with his hands behind his

back.

Just as he was about to leave, Julian stopped him.

“Doctor.”

His tone was indifferent, but people knew he was unhappy.

Upon hearing this, Niki had a bad premonition. She quickly walked forward, grabbed Julian, and

said, “Julian, he’s such a person. Don’t be angry.”

“Grandpa Graham must have already been all right. Let’s go in and take a look together.”

After all, this doctor comes from the Spear family, if Julian angers him, Niki will also get involved. She could let the good impression be desToryed.

“Julian?” She seemed to urge and beg him.

Julian seemed not to hear her and he asked the bodyguard stop Tory.

Tory was walking forward with his hands behind his back, and when he saw the bodyguard suddenly appearing in front of him, he raised his dark eyebrows.

He turned his head and looked at Julian, saying, “What does this mean?”

As Niki saw this, she immediately felt Julian would beat the doctor, so she quickly spoke up,

—–

“Julian, he just saved Grandpa. Please calm down.”

Julian said coldly, “I’m very calm.”

As he spoke, he continued to raise his hand to signal to the bodyguard.

The bodyguard received the signal and directly took out the gun in his hand and pressed it against Tory’s abdomen, step by step pushing him back to his original position.

Even though Tory disliked Julian no matter how much, the muzzle of the gun in front of him was against his abdomen, and he had to follow him even if he didn’t want to. He was forced to move back to the entrance of the intensive care unit.

Julian walked straight towards him.

Looking at the man walking towards him, Tory curled his lips and chuckled lightly, saying without hesitation, “I’m kind of disappointed at the Graham family’s hospitality.”

The sarcasm was evident in the words.

Julian ignored him.

Just when Tory thought that Julian was going to do something to him, he found him turn his direction, walk to the chair, and then stop.