131

Chapter 131 Enjoy dramas

“No need these are just things I should do.” Gina was happy in her heart, but she didn’t show any signs on her face. She looked like she was doing her best to serve Niki and didn’t expect any return.

She should pretend more or less.

“Listen to me, I’ll give you a raise next month. You stay by my side and take care of me. You’ve done a hard

work, and you deserve the raise.”

Niki sipped the porridge with a spoon and talked casually. Anyway, she paid Gina more money, which meant a little less money for buying clothes.

“Well… thank you, Miss Linch. Gina was grateful and no longer declined.

“I also made your favorite truffle steamed egg for you, try it please.” Gina turned to the kitchen and brought out a delicate plate of truffle steamed eggs.

Niki took the plate and squinted as she ate. She planned to go to Julian and talk about it after the meal.

Last time she was shut down at Graham’s company, she went there twice again. It wasn’t until her third visit to Julian’s office that Julian finally agreed to let her in.

She coaxed Julian with good words for a long time, and Julian’s expression remained as cold as ever, but at least he did not turn her away.

Thinking of her experiences a few days ago, Niki couldn’t help but sigh that Julian’s temperament has really changed a lot. Before, he would definitely not be so indifferent to her…

What she needed to do now was to drive Natalie away, marry herself into the Graham family, and firmly grasp

Julian’s heart.

Niki slowly finished the food in the bowl and said, “Gina, I’ve finished. Can you wash the dishes?”

“By the way, ask the driver to take the car out of the parking lot. I’ll go to meet Julian and tell him about this,” Niki said, standing up and walking to her room to carefully select clothes.

“Yes, madam.” Gina took the dishes and then picked up the phone to call the driver.

The driver arrived at the apartment in only ten minutes, and Niki dressed up and went downstairs leisurely. On the way to Graham’s company, she bought some small cakes in a private bakery and put them in the car.

This private bakery was a place she often went to. She often bought some on her way to Julian and told him that she made it herself.

However, after she returned, she found that Julian did not like eating these desserts anymore.

But Niki still took these exquisite desserts to the company every time. Unlike before, she now carried the cakes solely for showing to all employees in Graham’s company.

In order to make employees in the company feel that she and Julian have a good relationship, and to highlight her level of importance to Jullan, these were all necessner

After a while, the car stopped downstairs at the company, and the Assistant Joey came downstairs to

welcome Niki

Niki first handed the exquisite wooden box to Joey, “I made it myself for Julian He often forgets to eat when

he’s busy Could you help me with it first?”

Joey did not pick it up.

Niki raised her eyebrows and said, “Why? Don’t you want to help me with it?”