82

Chapter 82 She looked down upon you

“That’s great…” Natalie gave Niki a glance and nodded, and then she stood up.

With the Graham family’s reputation, a birthday gift for Grandpa Graham was at least one million dollars. If Niki was really willing to give the gift, she might had a bit genuineness.

If she just sent the gift to hide her embarrassment, she was not sincere at all..

Niki saw that Natalie had already stood up to leave, and her eyes were filled with reluctance. “Grandpa’s 70th birthday, aren’t you going to buy something?”

How can she spend money alone!

Natalie raised her eyebrows and blinked as she looked around. “Are you talking to me…?”

“Yes, who else is in this room besides you? Don’t act silly” Niki’s eyes widened.

“I’m a penniless orphan girl. How can I buy a birthday gift? “Said Natalie with a smirk.

Julian frowned and said, “Niki, don’t embarrass Natalie. She is no longer a Graham family member and there is no need for her to buy a birthday gift for grandfather.”

He was indifferent.

Upon hearing this, Niki became silent and stopped saying anything more. He said that she was no longer Graham family, member, which made her feel a lot better.

That’s right, Natalie is an orphan girl with no money or power, and she was kicked out by the Graham family. Asking her to buy a birthday gift is indeed a challenge for her.

“I am so sorry. I shouldn’t be making things difficult for Natalie. She doesn’t have filial piety or etiquette. It is useless for other people to teach her.”

“People who didn’t receive a good education when they were young are inevitably like this when they grow up.

Natalie is pitiful.”

Niki squinted at her. Her words were plain. Her confession was ironic, full of a strange feeling of sarcasm.

Natalie didn’t want to pay attention to her, so she lifted her leg and prepared to leave. “Julian, could you please ask your bodyguard to give way?”

The more she said, the more she made mistakes. People like Niki who speak without any hesitation and have their thoughts on their faces will sooner or later reveal their true nature.

Talking to Niki would only make her feel stu pid.

Niki glanced at the man and tugged at his clothes. “Julian, let her go.” Natalie’s face looked repulsive.

Julian pursed his lips and raised his eyelids to watched Natalie. “Are you sure you don’t want to go to the Graham family banquet? I only give you this chance, there’s no need to be stubborn.

Every time Natalie being stubborn was actually a cover up for her inner weakness. She seemed to be

His mind was like a mirror, very clear.

“If you miss this time, you won’t have any chance to enter the Graham family again.”

“Julian, she just doesn’t want to go. Don’t keep her, “said Niki in a weak voice.

She stood by and couldn’t help feeling nervous as she listened to Julian’s words of persuasion. Every time Julian persuaded her, she became even more nervous.

She knew very well that if Natalie agreed to go to the banquet, Julian would not be able to let her go again.

It was absolutely impossible for them two to appear at the same time at the Graham family banquet. Whoever was qualified to attend this banquet was the first to have the opportunity to declare their status in the wealthy family of Los Angeles.